What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem to be inferring things from Samantha's post that were not implied, and that includes you, zou.

Sam's post in no way stated or implied any comparison with Lee's products, it simply stated DripDrops manufacturing processes and ethos as a comment about the Wimpy comparison and that alone. Here:

See? There was no argument about DripDrop being as good as Prime Vapes at all, that is all yours (and others) inference.

Whereas:

Here the poster is stating the mention of clean rooms etc doesn't make it any less like Wimpy. Even this post is not about Samantha comparing her juice with Lee's, it is about the Wimpy comparison again. So, Zou, it is all the people (like yourself) who think Samantha was saying DripDrop is as good as Prime Vapes what are missing the point, she was just commenting on the Wimpy comparison. The quote above, however, unfairly compares Samantha's statement about their manufacturing processes and company ethos to a shit plumber using good equipment. The comparison is explicit, in the phrase "That's like".

So, people, stop missing the point and then claiming I am doing so.

Now, somebody please kill this thread with fire.

the wimpy, plumbing thing was getting at, was that old saying of "all the gear and no idea"

anyway @zouzounaki where are those pics you promised ;)

the wimpy, plumbing thing was getting at, was that old saying of "all the gear and no idea"

I know, and "all the gear and no idea" in no way describes DripDrop, which is why I called it out as unfair. DripDrop shortfills are definitely not shit, in my experience.

There's a lot of love for Prime Vapes juice in this thread, and rightfully so, but there is also a lot of love for DripDrop juice, so, in the interests of balance I felt the need to comment.

Right now I am vaping DripDrop Lemon Drizzle in one setup, and their Caramel & Vanilla Latte in another. These are both really nice juices. I just finished off a bottle of Melon Mouth, which is Melon, berries, fruits and spearmint - a pretty unique combination that really works.

Peace.

People seem to be inferring things from Samantha's post that were not implied, and that includes you, zou.

Sam's post in no way stated or implied any comparison with Lee's products, it simply stated DripDrops manufacturing processes and ethos as a comment about the Wimpy comparison and that alone. Here:

See? There was no argument about DripDrop being as good as Prime Vapes at all, that is all yours (and others) inference.

Whereas:

Here the poster is stating the mention of clean rooms etc doesn't make it any less like Wimpy. Even this post is not about Samantha comparing her juice with Lee's, it is about the Wimpy comparison again. So, Zou, it is all the people (like yourself) who think Samantha was saying DripDrop is as good as Prime Vapes what are missing the point, she was just commenting on the Wimpy comparison. The quote above, however, unfairly compares Samantha's statement about their manufacturing processes and company ethos to a shit plumber using good equipment. The comparison is explicit, in the phrase "That's like".

So, people, stop missing the point and then claiming I am doing so.

Now, somebody please kill this thread with fire.
I get where @smjj is coming from, and I think his analogy (don't you just love words that contain 'Anal' in them?) is valid....the elephant in the room here, is ingredients, or rather the quality of them. Now, ive been vaping for a long time now, and I can pretty much guess which flavouring Sam is using.....only because ive used the very same ones that is used.

Now this isn't a slight at all @DripDrop Vapour Samantha or it shouldn't be read in any way whatsoever as a dig, or as having a go...but what im driving at is that there are fucking stupidly expensive flavour houses out there that charge a fortune for there flavours, and rightly so, they are good, there are also flavour houses out there that have a variant, although generic, flavour that may be similar, but only In as far as its called "strawberry"

As an example, @South Coast Vaper nipple juice is a case in point. I know for a fact that Tom used to spend a tidy some on his strawberrys for that certain juice...he could have done it cheaper, like 70% cheaper by using a cheaper alternative , but he didn't and the juice is one of the finest ever produced

My point here is that Sam will be using ingredients that reflect in the price that she charges. Nothing wrong with that at all, and lets remember, her juice is far from the worst out there by a long fucking shot....by a country fucking mile.......

congrats to the missus and the bairn well don you for rockin up....... terrible timing mind speaking as one who knows bairns with birthdays around christmas can be problematic... always thought i should give my youngest the opportunity to pick a day in the middle of the year to have as her unofficial birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom