What's new

Dripping - I think I get it!

Arghh, don't tell me that. It was those two I was eying up before buying the mutation x (v4)! The only thing that held me back was that it seemed like a bit of a gamble (financially) for someone who doesn't like dripping. I nearly pulled the trigger at elegantvapour until I realised they had changed free delivery from a £30 spend to a £50 spend, and charge PayPal fees on top of the advertised price!

Mmmmm, I can already see this getting expensive...

Fasttech is your friend here then ;)

Go forward and drop some $ on a variety of clones, find out if you like dripping and what style of RDA you like via clones. If you feel the need to drop money on genuines, you've got a head start on knowing exactly what type of RDA you'd be after

You'll love the Aeolus and the Aromamizer too ... but unlike with the MX4, you don't drip onto your coils delicately, you can pour it in from a bucket. :)

This is no joke. The top flow RDA's are great on the road. Another is the REMatty, built like the derringer but without the leaking.

I didnt like drippers either but I was being a cheap ass and was only spending a fiver a pop, utterly useless.

Got a Mutation X and a Twisted Messes and they make sense now.

The twisted messes and 13 heavens 9 hells are absolute beasts. The stupid builds that can be placed in them are amazing and the price point on the authentic are great...imho

Last edited:
Cheers folks, gonna check out these suggestions. I feel fairly up to speed with tanks but this is a whole new shinyitus for me. I appreciate the reccomendations, although I don't think the bank account will! [emoji12][emoji106]

The twisted messes and 13 heavens 9 hells are absolute beasts. The stupid builds that can be placed in them are amazing and the price point on these are great...imho

Yeah, they look like good value, with a big ol' bag of spares and extras. [emoji15]

Arghh, don't tell me that. It was those two I was eying up before buying the mutation x (v4)! The only thing that held me back was that it seemed like a bit of a gamble (financially) for someone who doesn't like dripping. I nearly pulled the trigger at elegantvapour until I realised they had changed free delivery from a £30 spend to a £50 spend, and charge PayPal fees on top of the advertised price!

Mmmmm, I can already see this getting expensive...

If you get clones go with the tobeco version. I really like how they are made...imho.

tobywonkanobi

You've seen the light, took your time tho':)

Did you get the el cab from ev?

There's a great TM clone on focal for 10bucks. I can hardy tell the difference between it and the authentic.

I just don't know how it's taken so long! Still won't be any good for work (gardening) but can see myself spending my evenings with a dripper. Now I want a snapdragon even more (tried it at vapefest and loved it). Best start saving the pennies. [emoji12]

You'd be surprised, the Aeolus for example with top airflow is pretty much leakproof, mine sat in my work bag on its side all morning with a fair bit of juice in it (normally vape dry) and not a drop came out, not even wet under any joins.

tobywonkanobi

You've seen the light, took your time tho':)

Did you get the el cab from ev?

There's a great TM clone on focal for 10bucks. I can hardy tell the difference between it and the authentic.

Haha, yeah it took me a while. No El cab for me. I'm sure when I was first looking at it the banner on the website said £30 spend for free delivery, then it was £50 when I looked again. I thought they used to have a 10% off code (I could be wrong though), but could only find one for 5%. Then I saw that they wanted to charge PayPal fees too.

It was already going to be over £30 (free delivery/10% off/no PayPal fees) but turns out it would of been closer to £40. Just a bit beyond me, still being very unsure about dripping. So I ended up ordering an original mutant X v4 for £23 with free delivery. So I pleased I pulled the trigger on it, loving it so far.

Now I know that with the right dripper I enjoy rda's I might have another think about the El cab, twisted messes and the other one (lots of sins and stuff!). Might have to hold off for another month (if the willpower is there), but would love to hear how you rate the El cab? You have the others too? Is there much difference between them etc?

(Ah, and unfortunately focal isn't a great option for me, been mucked about before by them. Once bitten, twice shy and all that)

I was the same, Tried dripping and couldn't get my head around it!!! Then I got a Royal Hunter clone off FT to try out some new juices and haven't used anything else around the house since!!! I've just ordered another one!!!

Back
Top Bottom