What's new

DRIPWORX - Christmas Ltd edition flavours

Does the potv discount work for the Christmas edition?

Afraid not mate, POTV discount works just on the 40/50ml unibase.

These are £21.99 100ml (nic shots included in price) works out pretty much the same price (per 10ml) as the unibase after POTV discount [emoji16]

Afraid not mate, POTV discount works just on the 40/50ml unibase.

These are £21.99 100ml (nic shots included in price) works out pretty much the same price (per 10ml) as the unibase after POTV discount [emoji16]

I'm trying to justify the spend :D right now that's coming in at the same price as the single malt whisky i had planned to get my dad. Surely a daughter's love is more important than a fine whisky o_O;):D

I'm trying to justify the spend :D right now that's coming in at the same price as the single malt whisky i had planned to get my dad. Surely a daughter's love is more important than a fine whisky o_O;):D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] don’t you have any beans to use up? That’s what everyone else has been doing smashing the beans in [emoji30]

Had a couple orders that were almost free [emoji52][emoji52]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] don’t you have any beans to use up? That’s what everyone else has been doing smashing the beans in [emoji30]

Had a couple orders that were almost free [emoji52][emoji52]

I might do it yet. I'm getting a bit golum like with the beans though. They're like my precious :D

I might do it yet. I'm getting a bit golum like with the beans though. They're like my precious :D

Yeah the majority of people are like that, I have one customer that has £70 in beans [emoji30][emoji30][emoji52]

Only just ordered both of these today, Tight bastard + Christmas discount = No Brainer.
Thought i'd try a JustWorx Caramel Cheesecake as well for the crack, don't know what to expect just know it will be tasty as.

I cracked under the pressure of the discount code too! A festive treat of 3 bottles of Brittle will be coming my way [emoji4]

I did notice I only had 14 reward points (or whatever they're called now); thought I would've had more than that as I don't think I've ever used any...have the beans all been transferred over from the old accounts yet Lee? (Just to make things clear to other Apes: no, sadly I'm not the person with 70 quids worth [emoji1])

Back
Top Bottom