What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Pretty much, fucking things a pain in the ass. One more thing and it's getting burnt out.

I was going to trade mine in for a Beemer the other day. Decided not to bother after realising how much people have to spend to keep them on the road.

I was going to trade mine in for a Beemer the other day. Decided not to bother after realising how much people have to spend to keep them on the road.

Absolutely the right choice, I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than buy another beemer. The worst mistake I ever made in my life, in twelve months - I shit you not I have spent in excess of £12k on it in repairs [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Absolutely the right choice, I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than buy another beemer. The worst mistake I ever made in my life, in twelve months - I shit you not I have spent in excess of £12k on it in repairs [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

[emoji33] surely you could have just bought 2!

Official membership card complete with photo so no one can pretend to be in the club of awesomeness

You will have to sell one of your yachts if that carrys on [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom