What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

No @vapemac - I removed earlier as posting about another vendor in here is not cricket. Didn't have time to post I had done it as had some kid stuff to sort. Only just back at the PC now.

No @vapemac - I removed earlier as posting about another vendor in here is not cricket. Didn't have time to post I had done it as had some kid stuff to sort. Only just back at the PC now.

Sorry lad, sorry @Dripworx. I'm sure it wasn't to intentionally cause problems. @walks, i think, was just trying to help me out by suggesting it. Duly noted though.

Sorry lad, sorry @Dripworx. I'm sure it wasn't to intentionally cause problems. @walks, i think, was just trying to help me out by suggesting it. Duly noted though.

It's fine [emoji51][emoji51] I know walks only meant well, it's easy to forget things are in sections sometimes when your browsing on mobile. I do it all the time!

It's fine [emoji51][emoji51] I know walks only meant well, it's easy to forget things are in sections sometimes when your browsing on mobile. I do it all the time!

Aye, it's far too easy to hit reply and fire off a response before the brain has engaged :D

@Dripworx @junglist @vapemac oops! Sorry guys, as has been mentioned, I was only trying to help a fellow ape, didn't even think about what I was posting or where I was posting it! I should know better really!

Back
Top Bottom