What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Once a month mate like clock work well almost [emoji23]

Should keep you quiet for a week ;) [emoji23][emoji23]

Lots of ordered have just flooded in mate so I'm pretty sure it's ok now. I just been told to clear the cookies if it's still not working for you :)

It's got to be something to do with my mobile cos it's now saying I'm not logged in and my card is not valid Paypal payment keeps saying I've been logged out as I've been inactive for a while so go back to merchant and try again [emoji36]

It's got to be something to do with my mobile cos it's now saying I'm not logged in and my card is not valid Paypal payment keeps saying I've been logged out as I've been inactive for a while so go back to merchant and try again [emoji36]

It will be the cookies mate. The easiest way is to empty your cart, log out, clear your cookies and then start over :(

There is no issues with PayPal now because orders are coming through fine :)

So having a wee revist on volume 2 after a two week steep. I think I like it better than the strawberry slider which is a revelation considering i was uming and ahing over whether to get it. The cinnamon has stepped right back, the apple is still the prominent flavour. I've still got the sample with cream to try at a later date

Back
Top Bottom