What's new

Dripworx - One Shot Concentrate updates

the first one im trying is a step away from my usual sweet flavours

fuzz-ball-concentrate-322-1-p[ekm]630x630[ekm].png

Order in can’t wait to get Dat ice cream doe made , are your percentages fixed and would I notice a difference mixing them at 15% rather than 20.

Order in can’t wait to get Dat ice cream doe made , are your percentages fixed and would I notice a difference mixing them at 15% rather than 20.

Maybe mix a small sample up and see what you think mate. They are all 20% because that’s what they were/are mixed at in their pre made form :)

I’ve not tried that one bud- but I give all mine a long steep because I’m working well in advance, and there has been a few other Dripworx one shots that I have lowered to 15% as they’re naturally a strong flavour profile anyhow.

As @Lee said it’s worth trying it [emoji4]

It's been 3 weeks since I got paid and 4 kids have bankrupt me at Xmas so I could only stretch to a small vape mail today but excited to get mixing tonight and taste this bad boy
Thanks for the sweets I'm on a diet though so I'll be secretly eating these and pretending the my never existed

IMG_4720.JPG

Back
Top Bottom