What's new

Dripworx - One Shot Concentrate updates

You've left one off, I can't see strawberry slider anywhere!!???[emoji55][emoji55]

There is still a few more to add but they will be on the next shipment of flavours mate, will be a while before anymore are added now. 44 flavours to get stuck in to! [emoji16][emoji16]

I know luckily I've got a nifty little 50ml left just mixed waiting for perfection.
I don't understand why January has to take so long to get over why won't payday com any quicker [emoji31][emoji24]

RY4 premium has just been re stocked in 30mls for those of you that have been waiting.

This is our best selling tobacco one shot by a mile :)

All 30ml sizes re stocked [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Be sure to report back once you have tried it mate! Would love to hear what you think of it [emoji16]

Right then I’ve filled my bravo tank with it running dual fused ni80 Clapton’s at 0.24 ohms and just at 45 watts and this is my face [emoji39]. Bloody excellent now can’t wait to try tea time and the lemon doughtnut

Right then I’ve filled my bravo tank with it running dual fused ni80 Clapton’s at 0.24 ohms and just at 45 watts and this is my face [emoji39]. Bloody excellent now can’t wait to try tea time and the lemon doughtnut

Good stuff mate! Pleased you’re enjoying them [emoji16]

QwickMix 250’s are up on the website, just so you all can have a looksie and perhaps stick your email in for the in stock notification, if you’re interested in them.

These are 50ml concentrate in a 250ml bottle. Add your nic (if needed) then fill to the top with VG.

These should be in stock by next weekend [emoji4]

https://dripworx.co.uk/qwickmix-250ml-17-c.asp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom