What's new

Dukie's (Deaf Vaper) Clearout giveaway bonanza! :)

Heya folks...right..let's be having your addresses please and i'll get on sorting everybody's claims today. Found a load padded envelopes....and i'm having a rummage through my juices stash (i do have quite a bit!)..& i will be a few bits and pieces in your packets, whatever i don't have any use for, so expect a little extra in your packages as well.

As for those happy to pay for postage (but not compulsory), going by the two envelopes i'd received this week, looks like it's about £3-4 for 1st class UK delivery, and i will post them 1st class, and alittle more for the GP series claimnant. I contact you seperately, but let have your addreses pretty please, and let me know if you, just let me know if you're happy paying postage.

And later on, i see about gtting my other classies listing up tonight.

Still got that Joyetech kit available, not the most attractive mod i'll wager, but it's very light,not too big, mybe a good one for carrying out and about? And i'll see what i do to bulk up that Odis RDA too. I do have an almost full packet of Cotton Bacon Gold i won't be using and loads of wire, premade coils etc....maybe i'll make up a little bundle to go with the Odis.

Some really generous folks on here....the folks on here are so lovely!

Addresses are coming in, still one or two standing. Thanks to everone who claimned something....i really wasn't expecting this, thank you!

Oh..that Joyetech kit might now be claimed.

Okay then..i think i've got everybody's deets now, thank you (gunna check i that i've got them all tied to correct item first though!)

That Joyetech mod, is claimed but not the Cubis Max tank. Dunno anything about it....is it a good tank folks..or shall i just chuck it? It has been used. I thought of perhaps putting it in with that Odis RDA..just an idea.

Give ame a couple days to sort everything out...and i'll let you know when they're all in the post.

There will be some other bits i think....i just haven't had time to list them yet!

Odis clone now claimed. Pretty much done on that lot....just that Cubis Max tank left...but i dunno what to do with that!

Got a baseball or cricket bat? I'd launch it and see how far you can smack it :D

It's five or six year-old tech, so I'd assume current offerings leave it in their wake. Coil sourcing could be an issue too. Saying that, some old gear is still good.

It's five or six year-old tech, so I'd assume current offerings leave it in their wake. Coil sourcing could be an issue too. Saying that, some old gear is still good.

It's essentially an rta with mesh rather than a coil, but it's a mesh strip with specific ends for connection.

Maybe you could get generic mesh strips to fit and work?

Just had a look online both the tank and coils are available, amazon has the S/S coils in packs of 5 for £6-7..but the coilless film heater ones, which i've never heard of before...looks as though they're all but obsolete now. So I'm guessing those ones weren't popular! I'll chuck it in the bin!

Back
Top Bottom