What's new

Dukie's (Deaf Vaper) Clearout giveaway bonanza! :)

It's essentially an rta with mesh rather than a coil, but it's a mesh strip with specific ends for connection.

Maybe you could get generic mesh strips to fit and work?

Maybe...but i won't be bothering with that! :D

Just a wee update folks. Packages are all ready to go....but i forgot it was the weekend didn't i?! I had it in mind that it was only Thursday! I couldn't understand why the Post Office was shut! Duh! :rolleyes: So all packages will be posted on Monday morn. All the UK recipients will be a receiving a box...as i wasn't happy with the padded envelopes i'd got!

I think I'm gunna close this one down, since as this lot is pretty much claimed...but i may come back later and list anything else i find. The next thing is to pop over to the classies next and get that me other listings going soon.

So, well done to everyone who claimed something, may you enjoy them when they arrive. And my eternal graditude for the generousity as well. I am covered for everyone's postage..plus there was a bit left over, which i used for something i found by chance at an amazing bargain price......which i may do a reveal somewhere else, when i get it! ;)

I still have a wish list for one or two other mods..but they can wait.

Cheers folks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom