What's new

Dukie's (Deaf Vaper) Clearout giveaway bonanza! :)

Deaf Vaper

Veteran
Hello apes...how ya doin' y'all?! *Stop talking in american slang Duke, ya Welsh for pete's sake!*

Rightio.....I'm having a clearout and rejig of my set ups..and thus have dug out me boxes of pieces that i've previously won in other giveaways, comps and fundraisers, that i know that i won't be using. I am but a mere simple stock tank Mtler..and happy with it. I'm clearing out what i don't use to make way for some new kit that i will be using, when i've acquired it, like the new Nautilus 3 tank i've read so much about. I've used pretty much all the nautiluses over the last few years, and still am using the original one today..but it's time for something easier to use.....and top filling is so much more appealing! And i've got eye on a coupla new mods i wish to get too.

This lot, is mainly tanks and a few mods i got for nothing. It doesn't make sense to hang on to them, so i'm offering these up to anybody who'd like them. A few mods, but not many (i have had a funeal for a few of late! Bye bye my beloved Tesla Punk... :17:) and i'm sure i'll add some other stuff as we go on. And i'll put in some extras too, wire, cotton, juices..whatever i've got stashed about....and you might even get some sweeties, who knows!! :)2

Right..so keep ya eyes on this folks...i'm sure there's some nice pieces here that some of you would like...all came to me free, so i shall do exactly the same. As for the style or rules...no comp as such....if you see something you'd like, drop me PM, first come first served. Alas, as i'm not made of money, but i can foot the postage for UK only. I may consider posting overseas, but overseas memebers will have factor in shipping costs, sorry! I'm a bit skint atm!

Condition wise....i'll have to state them as used, but not by me. Some pieces don't look as they have been used, i'll try to point this out whereever. Most of them are still in their original boxes..and quite a few still complete with spares, which the pics hopefully show. Of those that have been used, i have done my best to clean them as much as poss, but some residual smell may remain. I however do not own an ultrasonic cleaner.

I have found a couple items that i have no idea what they are..or where i got them from! They could have been prizes or i'd bought them, i just don't know! I point those out when i get the pics up:

Let's start with these to begin with:

*Claimed* Odis RDA Clone - used (but not by me!), good condition. And that's all i know about it!

DSCF2984.JPG

DSCF2985.JPG

Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA - boxed, complete, & it smells unused to me! Nice looking kit, sorry about the dust though!: *CLAIMED*

P1050025.JPG
P1050023.JPG

Last edited:
Okay then..it's clear people don't read the OP, but the Hastur is has been claimed!! That was quick! Gizz us a while folks, i gotta get the other stuff up first!

Dotmod Petri RTA - boxed & with spares - used (not by me) but in good condition. *Claimed*

P1040989.JPG

Ephro 101 Mod - boxed. Doesn't look like it's been used. tested and works fine. *CLAIMED*

P1040991.JPG

Last edited:
Next up:

Joyetech Espion Tour Kit. Comes with Cubis Max tank and spares within. - Very good condition & very little use. Kit was used for reviewing purposes by another member i think, but i haven't used it myself.

*Partially claimed* Mod is claimed, just the seperate Cubis Max tank left on this...dunno if it's worth keeping or not.

P1050004.JPG

P1050005.JPG

Last edited:
And this is one of the 'mystery to me' ones...i don't know what this is!

*Claimed*

On the box, it says Vapourart GP series and looks like an RDA..but beyond that, i haven't a scooby!. Boxed with a spare tube and a screw, and a couple of stickers, but not much else. Doesn't smell like it's been used, but i could be wrong. The cotton wool was in there when i got it!

P1050016.JPG

Last edited:
And this is one of the 'mystery to me' ones...i don't know what this is!

On the box, it says Vapourart GP series and looks like an RDA..but beyond that, i haven't a scooby!. Boxed with a spare tube and a screw, and a couple of stickers, but not much else. Doesn't smell like it's been used, but i could be wrong. The cotton wool was in there when i got it!

View attachment 258704
Looks like the heron logo but its obviously a dripper.

Edit https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rda/gp-dripper-by-vapourart.html

Hastur and Ephro 101 claimed. I'll leave it there for tonight...but might add some more stuff as i go along.

I will also have some items in the classies soon too...so hope you lot will help an ape achieve his goal to buy a new DNA mod...pretty please! :)

Last edited:
Yer far too polite mate ;) Hopefully peeps will realise your goal and bump you a few quid, for the record I just imported one of those Hasturs to the tune of over £40 :)

Back
Top Bottom