What's new

Edd Balance SBS

I like it a lot and use it most days and as luck would have it the airflow on the Nautilus 3S I bought is at the back towards the battery tube so no issues with covering it. I just wish you could turn the screen off as it is so bright you could do a spot of stealth burgling with it.

The Stratum Balance 2 is absolutely gorgeous, really stunning, only the placement of the fire-button is saving me from actually wanting one.

I think they will only be available via the dreaded FB which seems to pretty common these days with a lot of high end stuff. Hopefully someone will clone it as it will be expensive.

I like it a lot and use it most days and as luck would have it the airflow on the Nautilus 3S I bought is at the back towards the battery tube so no issues with covering it. I just wish you could turn the screen off as it is so bright you could do a spot of stealth burgling with it.

you could always stick a bit of tape over the bottom

Don't knock a bright screen, my biggest gripe about a lot of my mods is the moment I go out in the daylight the (fcn useless) smoked glass screen makes the display a total mystery. It may be bright but it's on the bottom of the mod so I could live with that. Generally I don't really care for SBS mods, but the Black POM version is starting to look tempting.

bright screens on the bottom of moss is a nightmare for me. puffing the thing in the fmdark turns it into a torch, and you can’t even cover it with your hand like a screen on the side. i often turn the screen off on my supbox when i’m using it, for this reason.

@Netvaper are you sure there’s not a way to turn it off?

Don't knock a bright screen, my biggest gripe about a lot of my mods is the moment I go out in the daylight the (fcn useless) smoked glass screen makes the display a total mystery. It may be bright but it's on the bottom of the mod so I could live with that. Generally I don't really care for SBS mods, but the Black POM version is starting to look tempting.

I know what you mean like the Gen Nano which is useless outdoors. This one is the total opposite and it only bothers me at night time so I use the Mixx or College then. I think Naturevape are sold out in black but I think 3FVape have them.

bright screens on the bottom of moss is a nightmare for me. puffing the thing in the fmdark turns it into a torch, and you can’t even cover it with your hand like a screen on the side. i often turn the screen off on my supbox when i’m using it, for this reason.

@Netvaper are you sure there’s not a way to turn it off?

If my mod has an option to turn the screen off I always do. No instructions came with it and I tried all combinations of the button but sadly I couldn't find a way to turn it off or adjust the brightness. Maybe someone with an Easy SBS (which has the same chipset) with instructions may know how.

Love mine!
20230409_122609.jpg

Quite unique-looking and would deffo use in 18650 mode if I had this mod lol.

Back
Top Bottom