What's new

Review El Bacco by Dispergo vaping.

u8myufo

Achiever
Okey fucking dokey, first off you can read a much longer review HERE by Michelle aka @Purplefowler

The products I purchased were with me own hard cash, and the opinons expressed here are of my own and in no way whatsoever associated with POTV or Dispergo vaping. I had a bad experience with a coffee flavour liquid once, as in it just made me feel sick, so I declined to purchase the Caramelo Cafe and plumped for the Cigarro Crema and the Ron De Tobaco. Unlike Michelle I do like my tobacco flavours and always on the lookout for something new to try, so after reading her review I banged an order in straight away.

Ok, a few words of my experience in a some sort of rough order of the event. After getting to the checkout I proceeded to make the payment, I was left with the whirling icon for what seemed an age, I never know if to cancel and try again when that shit happens, so I left it for a minute and it eventually cleared, what the cause was fuck knows. On the same day of the order I had an email confirmation that the order had been recieved, a short time after another confirmation explaining that my order had now been processed. From this point on there was no more communication, now I am clueless as to how purchasing systems work or how easy or hard they are to put in place, but from a personal pov I think it just gives peace of mind that you are notified the product has actually been shipped, that way you can just sit back and relax. With the PO being what it is I was expecting a few days anyhow, and it was not too much of a wait until it arrived in a sturdy secure package, so top marks for the delivery.

Rips said sturdy package open.
There before me were my two bottles of liquid, also nic shots (which are free I might add) nice touch, and a few goodies in the form of sweets, again a nice touch. Filled said bottles with the nic shots and shook the living fucking daylights out of them. At this point I just want to raise the question of whether or not these are a shake and vape type liquid or whether a steep time of xx weeks is more beneficial. I have looked on the site and could see no mention of this, apologies if I have overlooked where it is mentioned though, perhaps @Ian (Dispergo) could clarify this.

Let`s start with the Cigarro Crema, I really like this one, a good strong tobbaco flavour and the cocconut cream really does smooth the edge off of it just enough. Vapour productioon is very good, with no pun intended I think the cocconut flavour is a bit shy and would like a bit more of that to come through, perhaps that is the ideal ratio without one overpowering the other, but what do I know , I only know how to mix concrete and such like.

The Ron De Tobaco.
Having just read Michelle`s thoughts again on this I seem to feel the opposite. Yes it`s all subjective and as we will all be using a different device, atty, build etc, then there will always be differences. This one seemed quite leafy and leaving an almost over ripe tobacco flavour in the mouth for want of a better decription, but not in an unpleasant way. At first the Rum was coming through more like fumes going down the throat but has now mellowed quite a bit, perhaps because I have not been vaping tobacco liquids with alcohol in them for a while it`s just a natural effect. But again the vape is smooth and vapour production is good.

Summary.
The Cigarro Crema is defo my fave of the two, as mentioned it would be good if they were able to try a tad more more cocconut, a flavour shot version of say 250/500ml would be welcomed also if possible. I am not sure who does the mixology, whether it`s Ian or someone else but the Cigarro flavour is a very good base for a touch of a peanut butter or even a toffee which I have yet to find, to go alongside it. Certainly not as a replacement for the Cigarro Crema but perhaps a consideration for an expansion of the tobacco range at some point. As for the Ron De Tobaco, whilst it was not my fave it`s still a good liquid indeed and based on both of my own findings I will be ordering the Caramelo Cafe the next time I place an order. Well that`s about it really, I like to think I have not mentioned anything bad here just merely conveying my own personal thoughts.

Last edited:
Very thorough review :) most tobacco liquids benefit from atleast a couple of weeks steeping, so maybe one to come back to.

Very thorough review :) most tobacco liquids benefit from atleast a couple of weeks steeping, so maybe one to come back to.

yeh that`s true mate which is why I posed the question. The problem with the Cigarro Crema is, I want to put it away but finding it hard not to keep topping me atty up with it :D Will have to be a bit more strict with myself.

yeh that`s true mate which is why I posed the question. The problem with the Cigarro Crema is, I want to put it away but finding it hard not to keep topping me atty up with it :D Will have to be a bit more strict with myself.

Haha yeah I was like that with their 13 Squid Mariana Custard, never got to try it at its best :(:18:

Okey fucking dokey, first off you can read a much longer review HERE by Michelle aka @Purplefowler

The products I purchased were with me own hard cash, and the opinons expressed here are of my own and in no way whatsoever associated with POTV or Dispergo vaping. I had a bad experience with a coffee flavour liquid once, as in it just made me feel sick, so I declined to purchase the Caramelo Cafe and plumped for the Cigarro Crema and the Ron De Tobaco. Unlike Michelle I do like my tobacco flavours and always on the lookout for something new to try, so after reading her review I banged an order in straight away.

Ok, a few words of my experience in a some sort of rough order of the event. After getting to the checkout I proceeded to make the payment, I was left with the whirling icon for what seemed an age, I never know if to cancel and try again when that shit happens, so I left it for a minute and it eventually cleared, what the cause was fuck knows. On the same day of the order I had an email confirmation that the order had been recieved, a short time after another confirmation explaining that my order had now been processed. From this point on there was no more communication, now I am clueless as to how purchasing systems work or how easy or hard they are to put in place, but from a personal pov I think it just gives peace of mind that you are notified the product has actually been shipped, that way you can just sit back and relax. With the PO being what it is I was expecting a few days anyhow, and it was not too much of a wait until it arrived in a sturdy secure package, so top marks for the delivery.

Rips said sturdy package open.
There before me were my two bottles of liquid, also nic shots (which are free I might add) nice touch, and a few goodies in the form of sweets, again a nice touch. Filled said bottles with the nic shots and shook the living fucking daylights out of them. At this point I just want to raise the question of whether or not these are a shake and vape type liquid or whether a steep time of xx weeks is more beneficial. I have looked on the site and could see no mention of this, apologies if I have overlooked where it is mentioned though, perhaps @Ian (Dispergo) could clarify this.

Let`s start with the Cigarro Crema, I really like this one, a good strong tobbaco flavour and the cocconut cream really does smooth the edge off of it just enough. Vapour productioon is very good, with no pun intended I think the cocconut flavour is a bit shy and would like a bit more of that to come through, perhaps that is the ideal ratio without one overpowering the other, but what do I know , I only know how to mix concrete and such like.

The Ron De Tobaco.
Having just read Michelle`s thoughts again on this I seem to feel the opposite. Yes it`s all subjective and as we will all be using a different device, atty, build etc, then there will always be differences. This one seemed quite leafy and leaving an almost over ripe tobacco flavour in the mouth for want of a better decription, but not in an unpleasant way. At first the Rum was coming through more like fumes going down the throat but has now mellowed quite a bit, perhaps because I have not been vaping tobacco liquids with alcohol in them for a while it`s just a natural effect. But again the vape is smooth and vapour production is good.

Summary.
The Cigarro Crema is defo my fave of the two, as mentioned it would be good if they were able to try a tad more more cocconut, a flavour shot version of say 250/500ml would be welcomed also if possible. I am not sure who does the mixology, whether it`s Ian or someone else but the Cigarro flavour is a very good base for a touch of a peanut butter or even a toffee which I have yet to find, to go alongside it. Certainly not as a replacement for the Cigarro Crema but perhaps a consideration for an expansion of the tobacco range at some point. As for the Ron De Tobaco, whilst it was not my fave it`s still a good liquid indeed and based on both of my own findings I will be ordering the Caramelo Cafe the next time I place an order. Well that`s about it really, I like to think I have not mentioned anything bad here just merely conveying my own personal thoughts.

Hi Rob, Thank you so much for the nice comments and we are glad you enjoyed the liquids. We would recommend a couple of weeks steeping after adding Nicotine Shots where possible. :)

Hi Rob, Thank you so much for the nice comments and we are glad you enjoyed the liquids. We would recommend a couple of weeks steeping after adding Nicotine Shots where possible. :)

No probs @Ian (Dispergo) just to add, I enjoyed the Caramelo Cafe but it`s something that I would just have of an evening when in the mood and not as an all day vape. I can understand your confusion though, Rob Rich they sound similar :D

No probs @Ian (Dispergo) just to add, I enjoyed the Caramelo Cafe but it`s something that I would just have of an evening when in the mood and not as an all day vape. I can understand your confusion though, Rob Rich they sound similar :D
Oh apologies!! Nice to know thanks for your feedback once again. We have added some text now about steeping in the El Bacco Area. :)

Back
Top Bottom