What's new

Eleaf HW-M2 coils - 2 designs?

Iftkhar Rashid

Postman
Might pull out my backup Eleaf Ello Pop Tank
Looking for coils I've noticed 2 different designs for HW-M2? Wassa'about!?
Design 1 ( big coild exposure holes )
hw-m2-atomizer-heads-x2.jpg

Design 2 ( smaller slits )
Eleaf-HW-M2-Mesh-Coils-750x930.jpg

Yup, they revised some of their coils. The one's I have (I'm gonna go look at them to check) : the v1 is full size coil, as in the cotton is just there (your first pic). The v2 has a smaller attie, with the outer casing added (the smaller slit section). I assume that this is to feed liquid to the cotton. I could well be talking crap though lol [emoji1].

Yup, they revised some of their coils. The one's I have (I'm gonna go look at them to check) : the v1 is full size coil, as in the cotton is just there (your first pic). The v2 has a smaller attie, with the outer casing added (the smaller slit section). I assume that this is to feed liquid to the cotton. I could well be talking crap though lol [emoji1].
Cheers yeah I had the "big cotton" ones first and they were pretty decent, then ordered some more and got the "slit" ones - lol they were pants!

Cheers yeah I had the "big cotton" ones first and they were pretty decent, then ordered some more and got the "slit" ones - lol they were pants!
I don't use the coil heads enough to be able to decide [emoji846]. I mainly use RBA's (just a personal preference). I had bought the v2's off a fellow ape, just because they where something else to try in my one stock-coil atty lol!

Back
Top Bottom