What's new

Eliquid mix help

dhani6134

Initiate
Hi everyone im new to mixing my own eliquid was trying to replicate the eliquid flavour buttercream mint that was sold by virgin vapor but has now been discontinued. So far all my attempts have not come close to what they had on offer before so hoping someone out there will b able to help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone im new to mixing my own eliquid was trying to replicate the eliquid flavour buttercream mint that was sold by virgin vapor but has now been discontinued. So far all my attempts have not come close to what they had on offer before so hoping someone out there will b able to help.

Thanks in advance.

Do you want to mix your own version of that liquid or buy a ready made one ?

Ready made one here (sort of, Murray Mint) Yorkshire Fog - Vaping King

Or a concentrate here NEW IN MURRAY MINT KH will require a good 2 weeks minimum steep.

Its a very sweet buttercream with a subtle hint of mint tasts just like a murray mint if u ever tried that if not i would recomend it lol

Do you want to mix your own version of that liquid or buy a ready made one ?

Ready made one here (sort of, Murray Mint) Yorkshire Fog - Vaping King

Or a concentrate here NEW IN MURRAY MINT KH will require a good 2 weeks minimum steep.

Just tried the concentrate after steeping for 2 weeks n unfortunately its not very nice tbo tastes like they use a menthol rather then mint and its not very sweet either n with the premade one it has menthol and is heavily over powering... thanks for trying tho it is appreciated... i have came kind of close with a mix of flavorings so myt js need to keep trying that way

Maybe try hangsens bubble gum (minty without menthol overkill) with some toffee or butterscotch flavouring? ...premade concentrates are always a winner but not tried the brands mentioned above.

Yea i have been thinking along those lines tried a few different butterscotchs n toffees that didnt taste right only just found out need to add sweetner lol so waiting on that at the min hopefully 3day then i can try em again

Back
Top Bottom