What's new

Ethyl maltol help

Well no....it has to dissolve completely...then you can use it :P

Thanks. I might give some VC a go then! The recipe I have makes 50ml and calls for 0.5ml of EM, i'm going to halve all the ingredients and make 25ml so fingers crossed, i'm going in!

I put 10ml in to 30 no pg and it will not totally dissolve? What am I doing wrong!

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I put 10ml in to 30 no pg and it will not totally dissolve? What am I doing wrong!

It takes awhile, sometimes 2-3 days. Put it into a bowl of warm (closer to hot) water and stir it around, take it out shake it a few hundred times and repeat until dissolved.

Hi all, im new to mixing but im fairly happy with my results, i used to buy Brittania liquis cherry bakewell or sour cherry and they had a certain something that i cant get mixing my own. It was kinda like a 'zing' in the finish. Coulkd this be the effect of ethyl maltol?
I havn't used any in my mixes, but will order some if thats what might be missing
many thanks

It could be an additive or some sort like a sour or magic mask? I have never used these but I plan too :-) maybe someone may have some info on some of these tricks of the mix they can share ;-)

I've just started and I'm having major fails :-( Not a fan of EM, I stupidly bought a pg/vg mix with it in and the taste is overwhelming to me, masks the flavours I am adding and sets my mouth tingling (not in a good way). I'd use small amounts to start with. Lesson learned buy everything seperately and work from adding smaller quantities. I'm using the inawera Concentrates (states to use no more than 2%) but can't taste anything under 3% at the moment. Back to the mixing board... Happy vaping.

Good luck with your juices. Have fun.

I always put 1% in my mixes. It rounds the favour out IMHO.

Sent from somewhere in cloudy Kent

I just wanted to Clarify.

I have seen somewhere, when making a mix, add a couple of crystals to your mix.

But reading all here, it appears I need to mix the EM with PG first then add the mixed EM to my juice that I am making.

hi
people are saying when using EM to add 1 drop per ml
a silly question i now,no ask no learn :read:
so if i made 50,ml off juice would i add 50 drops of EM

Back
Top Bottom