What's new

EU Propose Ban On Flavoured Heated Tobacco Products

am i missing something here.
a picture of iqos and a cig
no mention of vape anywhere except the last line edit which mentions juul
so are they now classing vape (juul) as a heated tobaco product.

am i missing something here.
a picture of iqos and a cig
no mention of vape anywhere except the last line edit which mentions juul
so are they now classing vape (juul) as a heated tobaco product.

The Juul reference is irrelevant but then I'm not sure it's a good idea to expect an informed and objective view on vaping from most sources including the EU.

the article is a bit all over the place.

Nothing new there. The proposal appears to be about reducing the use of tobacco products by EU citizens to 5% or below by 2040 yet currently the use of heated tobacco products makes up a mere 2.5% of those using tobacco products, go figure.

Nothing new there. The proposal appears to be about reducing the use of tobacco products by EU citizens to 5% or below by 2040 yet currently the use of heated tobacco products makes up a mere 2.5% of those using tobacco products, go figure.

it made sense to me, as far as being in line with their position on tobacco, simply because flavoured tobacco products are prohibited, and it is a tobacco product.

it made sense to me, as far as being in line with their position on tobacco, simply because flavoured tobacco products are prohibited, and it is a tobacco product.

Well I'm glad it makes sense to somebody.

Nope. Just a bunch of bureaucrats regulating on stuff they know nothing about.

but in principle, i mean. if you have an existing ban on flavoured tobacco products, it makes sense to ban flavours in another existing tobacco product that hasn’t yet had it’s flavours banned, surely?

Back
Top Bottom