What's new

EU Propose Ban On Flavoured Heated Tobacco Products

but in principle, i mean. if you have an existing ban on flavoured tobacco products, it makes sense to ban flavours in another existing tobacco product that hasn’t yet had it’s flavours banned, surely?

The existing TPD ban on flavoured tobacco made no sense, smoking tobacco causes cancer whether it is flavoured or not.

The existing TPD ban on flavoured tobacco made no sense, smoking tobacco causes cancer whether it is flavoured or not.

yes, but their thinking is that flavoured tobacco makes it appealing.

i can definitely say anecdotally that when i was a youngster there were a few teenagers who smoked consulate because they thought menthol fags weren’t harmful. you can blame stupidity, but it was still the case all the same.

yes, but their thinking is that flavoured tobacco makes it appealing.

i can definitely say anecdotally that when i was a youngster there were a few teenagers who smoked consulate because they thought menthol fags weren’t harmful. you can blame stupidity, but it was still the case all the same.

It's rearranging deckchairs, 90% of global cigarette sales are straight tobacco.

Our pipe tobacco is still flavored, and they actually sell little cigarillos that are simply pipe tobacco rolled up the size of a mini cigar, so it can be flavored (which tastes kinda just like just sugar for swisher sweets).

Dunno if u have those also

Back
Top Bottom