What's new

Excessive Vaping ?

personally I wouldn't bother obsessing over exactly what strength nic it works out to down to the decimal point. If you're vaping 4 x 18mg 10ml nic shots over a specific time period then you're vaping 40ml of 18mg over that many days. How much you dilute it, or if you don't dilute it and vape it straight in an MTL vape makes no difference - if that much nicotine over that many days satisfies your nicotine cravings and you enjoy what you are vaping it doesn't matter.

If you are mixing from scratch using separate components of VG/PG/Flavourings/Nic then it's very important to use the right quantity each, but with shortfills and nic shots I wouldn't obsess about it - adding 40ml of nic to 100ml of juice won't really work out at 6mg - it will be a little weaker (5.1428mg/ml) as you need to add 40ml of 18mg to 80ml of 0mg juice to get exactly 6mg nic content - however, because you're using less juice (and less flavouring) you may find that the flavour becomes too week.

If you're happy with the ratio you're mixing juice and the nicotine content of the resulting mix keeps you happy then I'd stick with it. Fuck maths.

Well my new Nautilus 3 uses more juice than my old Zlide Tank so have already increased my nic intake.
Been such a long time since I tried 12mg juice that have ordered some extra 18mg shots to add to my regular
6mg. Maybe I shall Vape less of 12mg and save costs of coil use.

2nd day of 12mg mix instead of 6mg.
I thinkx I can detect the increase in stimulant, like a stronger wine as opposed to a weaker one.
Got my 20 - 10ml Nic shots from https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333560966393?hash=item4da9c86cf9:g:Tx8AAOSwEGVhiCnd
and they arrived very promptly-letterbox freindly, from ebay.

It is best to stay away from ebay for things vape related. Best to use reputable vendors.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...of-trusted-e-liquid-hardware-suppliers.78467/

You may be right Blacksword, the rest of their stuff is not clear, expensive and nearly all 18mg.
The 18mg nic shots were 50 PG (edit, actually they were 50 VG nic base) and added to 50 PG juice to make 12mg has made my Nautilus 3 leak so am far from happy.
Am thinkx I may be better with 70 VG juice that is thicker and being a DTL Vaper, which am led to beleive is better throat hit.
Such is my plan for the future.

Last edited:
The nic level won't cause a leak but the juice ratio and the coil may. What coil are you using in the Nautilus 3 with 50/50 juice?

Small correction, the 18mg nic shots were 50 VG nic base. I just presumed they were half PG and half VG.
Whatever, the ratio of nic to juice makes the juice visibly thinner, as you say.
The coils are 1.8 ohm
Have always used 50 PG and always and often Tanks would leak so have high hopes for 70 VG juice.

Small correction, the 18mg nic shots were 50 VG nic base. I just presumed they were half PG and half VG.
Whatever, the ratio of nic to juice makes the juice visibly thinner, as you say.
The coils are 1.8 ohm
Have always used 50 PG and always and often Tanks would leak so have high hopes for 70 VG juice.

I've never had a leaking problem in the Nautilus 3 with the 1.8 and 50/50 juice and I wouldn't think that coil is very suited to 70/30. :)

I have been watching this Thread with interest, i originally thought it was about actually vaping too much but it's gone far Deeper than that. I have the Nautilus 3 and never had any issues, i am a creature of habit so when i find something that works i like to stick with it. When i first started Vaping i used a Aspire Pockex which helped me quit smoking, it was my main device at the time, the 0.6 Coils were my go to coil and i found them brilliant for Longevity and Flavour. I also had the Nautilus AIO which had 2 Types of Coil and looked similar to the Aspire Breeze 2. They had a 1.6 BVC Coil for normal e-liquid and they had a 1.8 for Salts only. The Salt Coils had Green Rubber Washers to distinguish them from Standard. Both Coils were excellent in fact the Nautilus AIO is still a cracking little device, Probably one of the First Pod systems out there. My favourite Aspire Coil has to be the 0.7 which outlasts the others by a country mile and my go to when using the Nautilus 3. I always have a pack of the 0.7 Coils in reserve and apart from the Vaporesso GTX is the only Stock Coil i use.

Back
Top Bottom