What's new

Expo 2020 london Olympia

I’m gonna be honest here. For some god knows what stupid reason, I thought expo was at the excel, which is a couple of miles from my house. I found out tonight it’s at Olympia, which is still only 20 miles from my house but it’s a long way on the district line.
So, I’m still coming but when I get there I’m likely to be:
A} grumpy
B} half cut
C}hungry
D} a combination of the three

Mix that with my general misanthropy and the fact I’ll be turning up stag, I’m gonna need some ape love and a coffee when I get there. But I promise to be the cherry on your Chelsea bun once I’m settled :2thumbsup:

I’m gonna be honest here. For some god knows what stupid reason, I thought expo was at the excel, which is a couple of miles from my house. I found out tonight it’s at Olympia, which is still only 20 miles from my house but it’s a long way on the district line.
A} grumpy
B} half cut
C}hungry

Mix that with my general misanthropy and the fact I’ll be turning up stag, I’m gonna need some ape love and a coffee when I get there. But I promise to be the cherry on your Chelsea bun once I’m settled :2thumbsup:
Bloody hell, not needy much then?? Haha
Ok i got your back dont worry,

Last edited:
You'll be lucky to get a word in edgeways once Dee starts gabbing :rotflmao::rotflmao:
You got a cheek! I hardly stuck around with u lot last year at Birmingham! Saying that i didn't know u guys that well and i still wasn't sure if you were a bunch of fucking loones or not.......turns out yep u were and as u have said many times, that's why i fit in so well! So u can piss right off, u love me, we all know it, u rip me cause u love it, i bite cause im a dick and should learn to shut up but its hard to change a habit of a lifetime. :D

I still can't decide whether to take the train or drive. Veering towards train so I can relax and have a drink.

A} grumpy
B} half cut
C}hungry

I think we'll get along just fine [emoji1303]

Bloody hell, not needy much then?? Haha
Ok i got your back dont worry,
Nah, needy’ s not my thing. I’m an arrogant bugger in an introverted way. By that I mean I’m sociable on my terms or I’ll be a hermit and you’ll never know I was there.
But if I am being a hermit, I’ll be the tall, bald, tired looking bloke trying not to be noticed :18:

Nah, needy’ s not my thing. I’m an arrogant bugger in an introverted way. By that I mean I’m sociable on my terms or I’ll be a hermit and you’ll never know I was there.
But if I am being a hermit, I’ll be the tall, bald, tired looking bloke trying not to be noticed :18:

Hahaha ok i will keep my eyes peeled for u. Im sure u will be fine after a strong coffee mate :2thumbsup:

Could be a bit bare there what with Chinese new year and the coronavirus stopping a lot of manufacturers from coming. Might be a bit better without huge crowds?

You got a cheek! I hardly stuck around with u lot last year at Birmingham! Saying that i didn't know u guys that well and i still wasn't sure if you were a bunch of fucking loones or not.......turns out yep u were and as u have said many times, that's why i fit in so well! So u can piss right off, u love me, we all know it, u rip me cause u love it, i bite cause im a dick and should learn to shut up but its hard to change a habit of a lifetime. :D
I beg to differ. Here's evidence of you giving all of us the 3rd degree :D:D. The language was something else, would make a docker blush :oops2:
IMG_2862.JPG

Courtesy of Tartanspartan

Back
Top Bottom