What's new

Famovape Magma AIO Kit Giveaway Dec. 8th - Dec.13th

Offcial_FAMOVAPE

Initiate
Hello vapers, we are launching a new vape kit Magma AIO, and running a giveaway for it!

magma aio rainbow.jpg

magma aio fire feather.jpg

259A1218.jpg

The Magma Pod Kit is an ultra-portable AIO in a small package and is made for true MTL and low-wattage DL vaping. It is powered by an internal 900mAh battery and features Type C charging. It uses a fire button, and its refillable pods can hold up to 2 mL of juice. The coils are swappable - including a regular MTL 1.2ohm and a DTL 0.4 ohm mesh.

Magma AIO is already tested by many reviewers, and got a really high score. Youtube reviewer Jai Haze gave an 8 out 10, one of the best scores he ever gave a product.
Some of the review links:

Interested to have one to test? Come and join our giveaway! Here are the rules.

How to join the giveaway
  1. tag 3 of your friends,
  2. share your favorite flavour and thought on Magma AIO based on the form factor
How to choose winners:
Every participator will get a unique number, winners will be chosen randomly (Tool: Random Integer Generator on random.org 1).

How many winners:
2 winners.

When to start and end:
The giveaway will be held from 2020/12/8 to 2020/12/13. Winners will be announced on Dec. 14th.

What winners will get:
1 pc Magma AIO kit, including
1 x Magma AIO Battery
1 x Magma AIO cartridge (2 mL)
1 x 0.4-ohm mesh coil
1 x 1.2-ohm regular coil
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card

link of Magma AIO for more info: https://www.famovape.com/pages/magma-aio-kit

9991.jpg

1. gary68
@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen)
(@irked...haha joking)
@ForestMagpie
@Mitz
I like desserts in the main. But gotta swatch it up with something fruity once in a while to rejuvenate the taste buds

I think the magma looks real cool it's super slim and pocketable.. up to 40 Watts :2thumbsup:
And affordable @$39.99

1. @rew, @MoodyB, @MTLMike

2. Very stylish looking, MTL coil - 1.2ohm and type C charging. Only vape fruit flavours these days. Anything with Apple or strawberry in it and I’m happy.

Back
Top Bottom