What's new

Fantasy Fudge/Nanny Bakes Kitchen Concentrate Testing

few on ECF and ftech forum vape plain, not as uncommon as you'd think ;)
I've been thinking about it for a while and can't help but think that it might be the closest thing to replicate a real cig tho I won't know until I try it.

if these are pics of lemon sherbet mine was almost clear in colour

Mine's the same. I hadn't noticed that before. Glad I haven't used any yet.

This is how mine looks, As you can see the liquids splits and the top section definitely looks like oil.

30nkj1v.jpg

Yep, thats how my Lemon sherbet looks, clear at the bottom and defo yellow oily top. Shake it and it goes like traditional lemonade, cloudy.

My rum & mango juice on the beach does the same - no oil in that ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I don't have Bubblegum,but I do have Lemon Sherbet & it is very clear liquid with no separation of anything despite it sitting in a cold corner of the cupboard for the last week(as GF was filling the syringe from these idiotically shaped bottles & spilled all bar about 4 ml)untouched.

My rum & mango juice on the beach does the same - no oil in that ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I don't have Bubblegum,but I do have Lemon Sherbet & it is very clear liquid with no separation of anything despite it sitting in a cold corner of the cupboard for the last week(as GF was filling the syringe from these idiotically shaped bottles & spilled all bar about 4 ml)untouched.

I dunno then, only happens with my bubblegum but after its mixed with nic etc there's no signs of splitting, not sure with the lemon sherbet but infamous says his splits.

Bit of a bad picture but as you can see there is 10mm of bright yellow oily liquid at the top and the rest clear. Shake it and it goes like Traditional Lemonade in a bottle. Is this ok to vape then? After @whit77 posted the sherbet lemon and aniseed been dying to try it :) Edit: the room temp is 18 Degrees all day so not the cold
View attachment 18249

Last edited:
you guys are shaking regularly while steeping else everything won't combine properly :)

Back
Top Bottom