What's new

Fantasy Fudge/Nanny Bakes Kitchen Concentrate Testing

I've also noticed since that the bottle has mis shaped too. It's as if the air has been sucked out of the bottle.

I've also noticed since that the bottle has mis shaped too. It's as if the air has been sucked out of the bottle.

Yes, I think it softens the plastic a bit, I suppose the same process as the tank-cracking. I've had mine mixed a few weeks though, and it hasn't got any worse

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yes, I think it softens the plastic a bit, I suppose the same process as the tank-cracking. I've had mine mixed a few weeks though, and it hasn't got any worse

It smells absolutely bloody gorgeous. I was more concerned, after reading the wiki, in case it contained tangerine oil.

Tastes of tic tacs. Tis nice

I've just ordered a strawberry and a raspberry. I want to try and do a strawberry milkshake with just nanny bakes flavours. I was thinking strawberry, vanilla and cream?

I've just ordered a strawberry and a raspberry. I want to try and do a strawberry milkshake with just nanny bakes flavours. I was thinking strawberry, vanilla and cream?

Sounds good. I've done a couple of fruit & white choc blends (one raspberry & the other summer fruits), and the creamy flavour really blends well with the sharper fruits

Sounds good. I've done a couple of fruit & white choc blends (one raspberry & the other summer fruits), and the creamy flavour really blends well with the sharper fruits

That's why I got the raspberry. I already have white chocolate but it's a bit sickly on its own and I remembered you saying that you did the white chocolate with raspberry. :)

Mmmm, those sound delicious ..... I've finally got all my flavours mixed as singles, so now I can do up some proper mix tests and work out %s rather than my usual 'little bit o' this an' a little bit o' that' (like I cook!) method :D

The only problem is that I like mixing so much that I bought a load more flavours last night - sadly not FF as she didn't have what I needed this time :( I have flavouritis! :eek:

Once the current ones have steeped, I'll write up my reviews.

She ran quite low on flavours over Christmas, hopefully she'll restock. There are a few more of hers I'd like, but some weren't in stock, so I was hanging on for a bit. She hasn't offered apple yet, but that's one I'd like from her - then I can do a toffee apple (my 28vapes apple doesn't taste of much)

has anybody else found with time the flavours drop off!!. I made two batches of raspberry one i vaped after a week and was fine, the other bottle I left for a month with all the usual stuff of shaking opening the top etc and the flavour has dropped off considerably. So currently not impressed as its supposed to get better not worse,will try a few other flavours to see if its the same.

Back
Top Bottom