What's new

Fantasy Fudge/Nanny Bakes Kitchen Concentrate Testing

OK - 7 more flavours:

Pear: Smells very like pear drops. Tastes quite like pear drops, but perhaps a little more of a natural pear. Very pleasant flavour. Reasonable level of flavour at 10%. Tested again at 16% - very distinct flavour at this level – I suspect this would be overpowering at any higher concentration. Would be nice in a blend, but very vapeable on its own

Pineapple: Smells strongly of pineapple. Tested at 10% - clear taste of pineapple coming through, with a prolonged natural pineapple aftertaste. Not over strong at this level, tested again at 16% - good level of flavour at this concentration.

Blueberry: Quite a blackcurranty smell. Good strong flavour at 10%. Not really sure if this tastes of blueberry, as I can’t remember what they taste of, but it does taste nice.

Rum: Not a particularly strong smell to this one. Tested at 10% - I can taste it at this strength. Tested at 16% - distinct flavour at this strength, but this is definitely a flavour for blends.

Whisky: Strong whisky smell – strong whisky flavour at 10% - plenty strong enough. Smokey flavour on the exhale. Not unlike Jack Daniels. This would be very nice in a butter/vanilla/toffee blend

Candy Floss: Just a sweet smell to this. Good strength at 10%. Sweet flavour. I can discern a slight Candy Floss flavour (though admittedly, it’s been a long time since I had any). I think this may be a good one for the sharp fruits and perhaps the floral concentrates. I suspect, blended with rose, this would make a great Turkish Delight

Cola: Distinct cola smell. Discernible at 10%. Tested again at 16% - Better. Tastes of cola. Very pleasant. Looking forward to trying this out in blends

Last edited:
Fleabag thanks for the latest batch of reviews.. with ref to your comment on my Banana Split mix.. its a bit of a let down really, being so busy I was hoping few different flavours to come through at different wattages or on inhale/exhale.. but its just tastes like banana cream to me with an indistinguishable something else in the back ground.. maybe it was too busy..

Must give a public thanks to Karen at FF as well, as I asked if she could sort me a couple of extra bottles for my blends/mixes on my latest order.. so I added an extra concentrate on and asked not to send it just send me 2 or 3 empty bottles.. she sent me 10.. in with my six new concentrates.. so at 29.9 pence each delivered thats cheaper than FT lol..

I was thinking of asking her to sell me some dripper tips & caps like she used to have on the first couple of orders. Without the drippers, I'm having to decant some of each flavour into 10ml bottles that I have drip tips for, which just takes up more space.

Re: the banana Split - sometimes a lot of flavours really blend together well. Probably the largest range I use is the coffee, which also has vanilla, toffee, cream and cinnamon in - I find these blend well, though the obvious flavours are just the coffee and cinnamon - it would be a flatter blend without the hidden others.

You might find that, though your other flavours aren't that obvious, it wouldn't taste as complex without them

Fleabag could you post a link please? The ones in the topic don't seem to work

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Appreciate it :-)

Think ill start mixing 100% VG 0mg just why I get the percentages right and I fancy blowing some massive clouds to convert some smokers :P

I vape at 50/50, so you might find you need a tad more flavour, just to counter the flavour-muting qualities of VG

Yeah I know the PG carries the flavour better than VG think ill add 30-40% extra concentrate to counteract it. Thank you fleabag appreciate the link & advice

Oh btw I hope thats not a Canon in your hand ;)

Back
Top Bottom