What's new

Fantasy Fudge/Nanny Bakes Kitchen Concentrate Testing

Ahh thats ok then ;), not gonna move you down my list lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Not a Canon fan, then?

Not really ive always shot Nikon or 35mm Pentax lol :).

Just could never get on with Canon. How's the Olympus treating you?

Not really ive always shot Nikon or 35mm Pentax lol :).

Just could never get on with Canon. How's the Olympus treating you?

Great - had it a few years now, but still serving me well. Had a lovely 35mm Minolta for many years before, which saw me through college, so a bit of a wrench turning to digital (which couldn't even begin to replicate the quality and resolution of film), but digital is a lot more practical for most purposes.

Great - had it a few years now, but still serving me well. Had a lovely 35mm Minolta for many years before, which saw me through college, so a bit of a wrench turning to digital (which couldn't even begin to replicate the quality and resolution of film), but digital is a lot more practical for most purposes.

Yeah its sad we live in a digital age, film quality will never beat digital imo. It is more practical though, easier to edit & can be sent across the world within seconds of catching the shot. I'll never miss the smell of D-76 though or stop bath lol

Sorry digital will never beat film*

Also you get the sense of pride deving and printing the images yourself you become more disciplined on film. Oh god im only 20 but I prefer film. Need to shoot some transparency

Sorry digital will never beat film*

Also you get the sense of pride deving and printing the images yourself you become more disciplined on film. Oh god im only 20 but I prefer film. Need to shoot some transparency

I love the smell of a darkroom!! Don't miss the brown stains on my favourite clothes, though

At 20, I'm surprised you've had access to darkrooms! I'd have thought all photo facilities would've switched to digital.
I was gutted when college removed the colour wet process in favour of a processing machine

But yes, digital is very quick and easy to work with. That's part of the problem, though. With film & print, you made every shot count, because of cost - I think it's hard to really value each shot when you can just repeat it so freely.

I love the smell of a darkroom!! Don't miss the brown stains on my favourite clothes, though

At 20, I'm surprised you've had access to darkrooms! I'd have thought all photo facilities would've switched to digital.
I was gutted when college removed the colour wet process in favour of a processing machine

But yes, digital is very quick and easy to work with. That's part of the problem, though. With film & print, you made every shot count, because of cost - I think it's hard to really value each shot when you can just repeat it so freely.

Yep I learned well how to take art rather than snapshots on 35mm at college. Yeah I have many a top that have been bleached by Dev -,-

Thing with Digital is though most of the photos are more image manipulation than actual purist imaged. And anyone with a DSLR & Photoshop can replicate it.

Gone are the hand tinting methods, I didn't do to great with hand tinting lol.

Yeah the silver gelatin paper is around £50 per 100 Ilford now, you can waste a fiver on test prints before the dodging and burning creating a good image

Think im gonna print some of my old negs tomorrow :-P

Yeah I know the PG carries the flavour better than VG think ill add 30-40% extra concentrate to counteract it. Thank you fleabag appreciate the link & advice

Don't go that high with FF concentrates matey.. 25% FF orange in a 50/50 mix melted the bottle & killed a CE5.. 25% Cherry is also mega strong, I diluted it down to 12.5% and its still very strong and I am a flavour whore lol.. take note of Fleabags % guide and add just a few % extra if your are going high VG.. Sometimes you can taste it better with less flavour which confused me.. I think taste buds can get overpowered and just turn off if a flavour is too strong..

If you use the FF Cream.. 2% in a mix is all you need else it overpowers every thing.. "It's a monster of a cream" :D

Fleabag Have you tried the Bubblegum flavour yet?

I got this and it seems to be a very strong flavour, I'm down to 5% and still has a slightly chemically exhale but a Hubba Bubba type inhale

Anyone else got this concentrate? What % are you using and taste?
I know it is all subjective and there has been concerns about this separating, but those members are not here to add comment

Back
Top Bottom