What's new

Fantasy Fudge/Nanny Bakes Kitchen Concentrate Testing

Fleabag Have you tried the Bubblegum flavour yet?

I got this and it seems to be a very strong flavour, I'm down to 5% and still has a slightly chemically exhale but a Hubba Bubba type inhale

Anyone else got this concentrate? What % are you using and taste?
I know it is all subjective and there has been concerns about this separating, but those members are not here to add comment

No, it's one of the few I don't have. Didn't fancy it, as I don't like bubble gum flavour anyway

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No, it's one of the few I don't have. Didn't fancy it, as I don't like bubble gum flavour anyway

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks anyway, I'll keep going with it :)
I'll put some different sweeteners and other flavours in some samples and see what that brings ;)

I think I did 15% and it was bloody strong.

That's what I did too, almost choked on it...lol
Dropped it to 10%, but it was just as bad and I just tried the 5%, and I have just made up 4 at 3% with different sweeteners to see what happens, this is all for my daughter as she wants a 'nice' bubblegum...

At least it means the 30ml bottle is going to last for absolutely ages :D

That's what I did too, almost choked on it...lol
Dropped it to 10%, but it was just as bad and I just tried the 5%, and I have just made up 4 at 3% with different sweeteners to see what happens, this is all for my daughter as she wants a 'nice' bubblegum...

At least it means the 30ml bottle is going to last for absolutely ages :D
What sweetners do you use?

What sweetners do you use?

1 each TPA Sweetener, Stevia, EM concentrate and DDL

I will find something that will work with it ;)

Next thing will be fruits, I'm so glad my samples don't have nic in them or I would be broke :D

Chocolate Strawberry Cream
To make 30.0mls @ 12.0mg Nicotine(Mls)
Base Nicotine - 5.0
PG : - 7.0
VG : - 15.0
Nanny Bakes Strawberry - 1.5
Nanny Bakes White Chocolate - 0.8
Nanny Bakes Cream - 0.8
Total Flavouring - 3.0
Expected PG:VG Ratio - 50:50
Actual PG:VG Ratio - 50:50

I mixed this up last night, its had a hot water bath and thats it, I've got ten ml with me today and 20ml steeping for long term testing but its very pleasant so far.

Can anyone that has used their aniseed concentrate tell me if it turned your mixes cloudy. I just received mine, in the bottle its completely clear but when mixed even with just a few drops it turns my liquid cloudy. Is this normal and ok to vape? I really enjoy the taste and have been vaping it all afternoon but the cloudiness is worrying me slightly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom