What's new

Fantasy Fudge/Nanny Bakes Kitchen Concentrate Testing

Did my first mixed recipe yesterday using Nanny Bakes/Fantasy Fudge flavours, only ever done straight flavours before..

Got impatient and tried a sample this afternoon, so its fresh only 23hrs old, I have very little sense of smell/taste today so it might be too strong when it comes back & its steeped but it tastes a damn sight better than several purchased juices I have tried.. Maybe a touch too much cream, it leaves a real nice Vanilla Latte taste in the mouth for several minutes after vaping, but might get sickly..

Aim was 60/40 VG/PG but ended up 58/42 as I wanted extra strong flavour 30% overall.. I used

15% Coffee - 10% Vanilla - 5% Cream

Did my first mixed recipe yesterday using Nanny Bakes/Fantasy Fudge flavours, only ever done straight flavours before..

Got impatient and tried a sample this afternoon, so its fresh only 23hrs old, I have very little sense of smell/taste today so it might be too strong when it comes back & its steeped but it tastes a damn sight better than several purchased juices I have tried.. Maybe a touch too much cream, it leaves a real nice Vanilla Latte taste in the mouth for several minutes after vaping, but might get sickly..

Aim was 60/40 VG/PG but ended up 58/42 as I wanted extra strong flavour 30% overall.. I used

15% Coffee - 10% Vanilla - 5% Cream
Sounds like it might turn into a nice vanilla latte. :)

Damn..!! that cream is strong..!! The 5% I put in the Vanilla Latte posted above is WAY TOO MUCH..

I have a 60/40 VG/PG with straight FF Coffee flavour at 25%, I have found that mixing it in the tank at 1/3 Vanilla Latte & 2/3 Coffee gets the cream to an acceptable level, but obviously the vanilla becomes muted, serious adjustment needed for next batch..

I have just done a straight Vanilla at 50/50 VG/PG using 23% FF Vanilla & 2% FF Cream, that will get to steep as I have plenty of other home brew to be going on with, so hopefully that will give me an idea of cream in mixes going forward :)

Damn..!! that cream is strong..!! The 5% I put in the Vanilla Latte posted above is WAY TOO MUCH..

I have a 60/40 VG/PG with straight FF Coffee flavour at 25%, I have found that mixing it in the tank at 1/3 Vanilla Latte & 2/3 Coffee gets the cream to an acceptable level, but obviously the vanilla becomes muted, serious adjustment needed for next batch..

I have just done a straight Vanilla at 50/50 VG/PG using 23% FF Vanilla & 2% FF Cream, that will get to steep as I have plenty of other home brew to be going on with, so hopefully that will give me an idea of cream in mixes going forward :)

The cream is seriously strong, and a bit sickly at high levels, though I find that diminishes a bit with more steeping. That said, I don't usually use more than 3-5 drops per 10ml. At low doses, it really adds to a blend, though

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The cream is seriously strong, and a bit sickly at high levels

I got this cream and its a monster of a cream, it's seriously strong and dominates everything and now i've tried it if its in it you know it, too strong and sickly imo maybe add a drop to a coffee vape to smooth it out, i think i've OD on it, i've started to find it pretty repulsive.

I felt like that first time I used it and didn't think it would be nice in anything, but now I've knocked it back to just 3 drops, it can really soften the sharper flavours

Has anyone used the orange flavour? I mixed up a batch last night and this morning it had separated slightly. I gave it a good shake and it's done the same again this afternoon.

Has anyone used the orange flavour? I mixed up a batch last night and this morning it had separated slightly. I gave it a good shake and it's done the same again this afternoon.

I've mixed it directly into a tank & also recently made up a bottle. I don't think it separated, but the bottle has softened slightly.

I was reading about flavouring constituents recently and it seems that Triacetin can cause some juices/flavours to separate slightly when used with VG & PG - they will mix again when shaken/stirred. It's used as a mixing/emulsifying/smoothing agent in some flavourings, so I'm wondering if some of the citrus flavours from flavouring suppliers in general, not just FF, use this? So far it's been the sherbet lemon and the orange that has done this.

Sounds possible. It's certainly not oil

Back
Top Bottom