What's new

Fantasy Fudge/Nanny Bakes Kitchen Concentrate Testing

yeah I have used that or similar
and sort of know what to do
with basic ingredients ( well for me anyway )
was after more information on the sweeteners and smoothers
and how to use them, mix them.
thst sirt of thing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Petebigmatch

I do a few coffee blends, and the Nanny Bakes coffee is a good regular black coffee flavour on its own, but I tend to mix with a main equal balance of coffee & butterscotch, sometimes with vanilla added (in which case I'd leave the coffee at the same strength and lower the butterscotch) and just 2 or 3 drops each of cinnamon & cream

Last edited:
Hi, quick help? possibly a silly question but you said you made a ml of each flavour. i'm just testing a white chocolate and raspberry mix, my ml is coming out as 60 drops.
Did you just add to 1ml or, for instance, do 45 drops base, 15 drops flavour? sorry, I struggled with my f'art flavours and desperately need something to work ok!!
Thank
Phil

You should always do your own measurements before starting to mix by the drop, so that you can replicate it when you perfect your creation. My measurements came to 50 drops per ml. The flavours were tested in percentages, and mixed in 1ml quantities, so it shouldn't matter if you're finding your flavours are coming out at 60 drops per ml, you are still able to determine the %

Hi, quick help? possibly a silly question but you said you made a ml of each flavour. i'm just testing a white chocolate and raspberry mix, my ml is coming out as 60 drops.
Did you just add to 1ml or, for instance, do 45 drops base, 15 drops flavour? sorry, I struggled with my f'art flavours and desperately need something to work ok!!
Thank
Phil

I can't guarantee that F'arts will come out the same as Nanny Bakes, but I've done raspberry & white chocolate and a blend of Summer Berries & White Choc - both mixes were 50/50 fruit/White Choc and they seem to be well balanced at those ratios

@Fleabag I shall be mixing up a Tropical Rum punch with Coconut, a straight Irish Cream and perhaps an Irish Cream with a touch of Coconut today.

Sorry I missed this, I was on my UK Barenaked Ladies tour from 27th Nov, so I lost track of notifications.

I've done a Rum Cocktail - Rum, Pineapple, banana & coconut
Not sure about Irish Cream with coconut - maybe I need to try it before I dismiss the idea
I did a couple of Christmas blends - Christmas Pudding with Rum, Vanilla, Toffee, cream & butter - tasted rather like a very fancy mince pie with rum sauce
but my favourite (that I'm still addicted to) was Rum Butter (Rum, vanilla, Toffee, cream & butter) - really yum!

Sorry I missed this, I was on my UK Barenaked Ladies tour from 27th Nov, so I lost track of notifications.

I've done a Rum Cocktail - Rum, Pineapple, banana & coconut
Not sure about Irish Cream with coconut - maybe I need to try it before I dismiss the idea
I did a couple of Christmas blends - Christmas Pudding with Rum, Vanilla, Toffee, cream & butter - tasted rather like a very fancy mince pie with rum sauce
but my favourite (that I'm still addicted to) was Rum Butter (Rum, vanilla, Toffee, cream & butter) - really yum!

Fuck the flavours @Fleabag I want pictures of the tour :P Hope you had a good christmas and a happy new year to you. My Rum and coconut came out pretty good, and the Irish I will be giving a try this weekend, should be well steeped now. The christmas pudding and rum sounds good, did it taste ok?

Fuck the flavours @Fleabag I want pictures of the tour :P Hope you had a good christmas and a happy new year to you. My Rum and coconut came out pretty good, and the Irish I will be giving a try this weekend, should be well steeped now. The christmas pudding and rum sounds good, did it taste ok?

LOL - I have a LOT of pictures - but I suspect they wouldn't be what you were expecting

Christmas Pudding and rum was nice - I like that the other flavours took a little of the citrus edge out of it, but it got sidelined a little in favour of the rum butter - which is even giving banana butterscotch a run for its money

LOL - I have a LOT of pictures - but I suspect they wouldn't be what you were expecting

Christmas Pudding and rum was nice - I like that the other flavours took a little of the citrus edge out of it, but it got sidelined a little in favour of the rum butter - which is even giving banana butterscotch a run for its money

Lol! I did a lemon and aniseed what @ whit77
suggested, must admit it is quite nice, I cannot remember if the Lemon concentrate was from the fanny fudge range though.

Back
Top Bottom