What's new

Fantasy Fudge/Nanny Bakes Kitchen Concentrate Testing

I am mixing these at 25% total Flavouring anything less and I cant taste them.... and they need a good week to steep. Any other flavours I use from Capella , Leisure Liquids etc can be done at 20% so guess you get what you pay for :). Still works out cheap though :)

yes bud always have 3 or 4 on the go :) might just be me or just the few I've tried, might go higher in % but then that makes them less cost effective :(
Will have to see what others say. What percentage, roughly, do you mix them at? The way I look at it is I'm getting 30mls for the price of 10ml anywhere else so even if I have to mix at higher % it'll still be worth it. Hopefully.

Will have to see what others say. What percentage, roughly, do you mix them at? The way I look at it is I'm getting 30mls for the price of 10ml anywhere else so even if I have to mix at higher % it'll still be worth it. Hopefully.

I did a mix a few weeks back now, Lemon and Aniseed 12% & 6% respectively, as I mentioned to Whit, dual coil 0.7ohm @18watts is fucking gorgeous :drool::drool: The Tropical Rum smelled quite strong as a concentrate so I did that mix 8% Rum and 5% Coconut. It`s been steeping for quite a while now and I will be giving that a go later today.

Does anyone know where the Nanny Bakes info is on the wiki?

I'm finding some flavours are strong & some not so.I only have 5 flavours though so not enough to judge.I don't know if they improve/lose flavour after a steep as so far,I'm not able to leave any for longer than 2 days :P

The weak one is strawberry,I have 2 bottles,one from NB & one from Morrisons,mixed both and even at 20% I just can't taste them.To strong(for me)is the Lemon Sherbet,saw a recipe suggesting 10% Lemon with 6% Aniseed,all I can taste is the Lemon,switched the percentages over & it is lovely.

Back
Top Bottom