What's new

Fantasy Fudge/Nanny Bakes Kitchen Concentrate Testing

They do an aniseed, that I was considering getting. I need some more anyway, as I'd like a rum from her, but I also want a few that have been out of stock, so I was going to wait a bit & see if she gets them back in.

Did anyone manage to make anything vapeable from liquorice, or did I put everyone off buying that one?

I got some licorice from leisureliquids that was lovely strong flavour,but kept blocking up the mesh wicks.I mixed another 1 ml with less nic (12 mg instead of 18 for dripper)and despite adding VG/EM and diluting with less licorice and swearing lots,the next mixes just kept on ripping lumps out my throat no matter what I changed to the original attie mix so ultimately,I mixed up a 10 ml bottle @ 18 mg & just resigned myself to constantly swapping the wicks over until I'd used up the bottle of flavouring.The attie mix was 50/50 PG/VG @ 18 mg nic with 10% licorice,but ONLY tasted lovely in the tank,dripper was just harsh,harsher & unvapable.

Thanks for all this, my birthday present at the end of the month is definitely going to be mixing gear.

I might try to do a blackcurrant liquorice because its been on my mind whilst reading this

Keep forgetting this thread is where everyone disappears to occasionally :p

anyone else think these don't like a good steep, I'm finding the flavour drops off after a while :S

4 weeks or so, I say give them a week and vape on :) could just be me though hmmm :S
Do you swap your flavours? I stop tasting anything if I'm on it too long. I've been on T-Juice strawberry since yesterday morning. First vape and I thought wow! Now it's just ok.

Do you swap your flavours? I stop tasting anything if I'm on it too long. I've been on T-Juice strawberry since yesterday morning. First vape and I thought wow! Now it's just ok.

yes bud always have 3 or 4 on the go :) might just be me or just the few I've tried, might go higher in % but then that makes them less cost effective :(

Back
Top Bottom