What's new

Fastech tracking question

Have any of you had to pay VAT on your Fasttech orders?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I presume you are talking about import charges...
not that i know of, but customs can charge if the parcel is over a certain value...which I think is either £25 or £40..i forget.
it doesnt mean you will be charged and I'm not aware of anybody being charged, but with free shipping you can break your orders up into multiple parcels
instead of order £100 worth of stuff, break it up into 5 orders of £20 each

Thanks for the replies, ill just hang on and wait then. There's no hurry as its stuff for my birthday at the end of Jan. It's for 2 sentinel m16s, both a brass/alloy and full brass versions + a kick and an Ithaka atty.

I presume you are talking about import charges...
not that i know of, but customs can charge if the parcel is over a certain value...which I think is either £25 or £40..i forget.
it doesnt mean you will be charged and I'm not aware of anybody being charged, but with free shipping you can break your orders up into multiple parcels
instead of order £100 worth of stuff, break it up into 5 orders of £20 each

Cheers mate. Yes I was talking about import duty. I'll Google it now to find out the exact amount. I once received a parcel from the states and I had to pay duty on it. Good idea on splitting up the order.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Had I waited another 10 mins then I could have wrote it down as 8 days mate. Ordered just before midnight here, tracking said it was still en route to GB when it arrived with the postman so I was also shocked.
Wow thats fast,ive been waiting nearly 8 days for some liquid to turn up from one of the vendors on this site,not gonna say who atm,dont wanna bad mouth them really.

my last order said country code to then changed to gb as others have said nothing to worry about unless it gets over 4 weeks

I have a spare one if yours goes missing, I ordered two, let me know if it goes missing ok.

Back
Top Bottom