What's new

Fasttech & luxotic parts

Mutley1

Legend
just a heads up for anybody thinking about ordering the coloured bottle or driptips from fasttech, i got this in live chat,

the items are postponed to the end of this month due to pruduction issues, so if you order its pre order & eta is about a month even though site dont say that yet.

Damn it - Had these on order a while now - Ah well will cancel and find something else I don`t need :)

Damn it - Had these on order a while now - Ah well will cancel and find something else I don`t need :)

i had my green parts & black bottles on order for 2 weeks, along with my black wismec luxotic, finanly got them last night to split the order & send out the luxotic, as for the rest i told them i will wait, as they will get them at some point.

edit check your order, as they sent out amber bottles to me rather than green ffs.

Last edited:
@
Chapperz i got confirmation yesterday to say other parts had come in & know been posted, so fingers x you should get bits soon.

Heya mate - Yes mine now say ready to ship, although another part of my order is now holding it up :S

ohh ffs, in the end i went here, got my green bottles & another green tip, ft are doing my fecking head in, only taken a month so far lol.

Mine shipped on Friday from Fasttech , but you can get the silicone bottles and new panels from SR Vapes in the UK now.

20180422_231154.jpg

oh i know you can get virtualy all parts in uk know, ordered more bottles & driptip from wismec uk.

Think my plane must have flown over the Bermuda triangle as its been in the air a hell of a long time!

Back
Top Bottom