What's new

FastTech or Chinabuye

Ok bottom line is i'm a tight arse first month vaping i've spent 313 quid and not a lot to show for it although i've saved 266quid by not smoking fags so all in its only cost me 47quid and thats the price of the kit from jacvapour which i got rid of due to the 808d threads couldnt get tanks etc so recently i've made and order to fasttech but now i see another site called chinabuye and i'm just wondering which of these sites is more reliable for delivery and better for price:assassin:
thanks all.

I've not used chinabuy, used FT a few times - I've had a mooch through China's site and it certainly doesn't have the range of wares that FT does. Prices don't seem to differ a great deal, but they don't stock quite a few items I'm now quite attached to.

FT has been having some very public infighting, revealing some home truths which don't foster confidence, but then there's probably a lot of that going on behind the scenes in lots of companies, you just don't see it.

My first 2 orders with FT were 12 & 14 days, last one (barring a separately shipped item) was about 4 weeks.

So far, all have turned up and been accurate - with the slight exception of the separated item that was awaiting restocking and wasn't the colour I'd originally ordered (and the picture on the item page had been changed to the new colour), so the new stock was obviously different to the previous batch.

Others will have to advise you on Chinabuy's delivery record - Mawsley should know

FT has a wider selection and Chinabuye tends to be more pricey.

As far as delivery goes - some people are getting their stuff but I have the total arse with FastTech at the moment. My Chinabuye order came quickly via China Post (15 days). Fastech has had many, many problems with delivery lately (if you look at their forum). I've got five orders outstanding, four of which are now around a month or longer outstanding with no tracking.

I couldn't recommend one over the other as buying from the Far East is not like buying from a UK vendor. I'm now of the opinion that buying from the UK is preferable to shopping for cheap stuff simply because I want my things to come soon and I want a decent recourse if there's a problem.

I bought my Fogger from Vape Geek recently and was delighted that I had it within a day to use. There was a problem and that was fixed instantly.

If you buy from China then you will get stuff cheap, the Fogger is half the price I paid but you will not get fast delivery and you will not get a problem sorted quickly. I'm not trying to impose my opinion on this, just giving you my experience. You make your own choice with your money :)

Did I mention that I think FastTech suck donkey balls?

Oops thinking I may have dived in too quick making an order oh well Il see what happens Il give it a few weeks then go from there I buy most of my stuff here anyway so it's nothing I need urgently just got my zmax from VaperCaper and my protank 2 from MrKraken just waiting on my first dropper from vape escape this week

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

And yes Mawsley I did get that from your post that u think they suck donkey balls I've been reading a bit about it some caper with hk post mine has been routed through singapore I ordered it Friday they have it in Singapore but god knows how long it'll sit there for cos one guy said it was in Singapore for 9 days and after it left he had it 2 days later so I'm thinkin maybe singpost are also donkey ball suckers

One thing I did notice Is chinabuye had evod tanks and fasttech don't

One thing I did notice Is chinabuye had evod tanks and fasttech don't

Fasttech have Evods. Not kanger branded, but I've had no problems. In fact, had a few clones and generic dcts - all good, though the polycarbonate protank types don't fit a couple of my batteries. Also had branded kanger & itaste.
For cheaper items, it may be worth spending more to get it quickly, but a few items soon mount up, and the innokin prices are artificially inflated elsewhere by the manufacturer, so the savings can be massive. That's still worth the wait in my view, and I always have my PayPal protection if something goes wrong

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Personally I agree with Mawsley, when they were first 'found' on this forum, I placed several orders, and had a success rate of delivery of approx 50%. I stopped using them, and more shiny things came up, so gave them another try, and have to admit I have regretted it so far. I have 5 orders out there in the 'ether' somewhere, one slipped through the PayPal claim net, so I am trying (and failing) to get resolution to this! But the way I look at it, is place the order, and if I do receive within 45 days, I claim the money back. The irony is, the only bit of awesome customer service I have had with them, is when a late order arrived, and I wanted to pay for it, I couldnt fault their service then!

As for ChinaBuye, I have just made an order for the Kayfun clone that Mawsley put up, just to see what they are like! Initial impressions are not very good if I am honest, it says the item is in stock, and received an email saying that it will be dispatched with 2-6 days! I have paid for upgraded postal service with I suspect Singapore Post, so lets see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom