What's new

Fasttech to UK delivery time?

UKvapour

Initiate
Hi there
Ordered today via their signed Singapore post service. Surprisingly they have dispatched today too! Just wondering what is the average delivery time to the UK after product has been dispatched?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3-5 days for it to leave...2-3 days to land in the uk... then 2-3 more for delivery

Anything between 9 days to 2 months, sometimes it doesn't even turn up lol.

Daz

made three orders around 15/19 july .mine all say left for destination country today ..hoping that means they on a big bird ..:D then i`m in the hands of the royal mail ffs god help me lol ...singapore post is deffo faster than hongkong post

Sing post comes out up to 10 days, think they throw it in corner at Heathrow customs,although 1 order came del in 6 days so you take it as it comes but they do seem better than HK post

Better average my own estimate delivery arrival from all these answers haha

UKvapour i`ve had stuff in 9 days then next order took 14 days ..so it is a bit of a lotto .9 days is about the average i think ..be aware that some have had orders not turn up at all ...i wont order something of high value .in case of this

My delivery took 2 weeks and the postage was a very reasonable zero pence

UKvapour i`ve had stuff in 9 days then next order took 14 days ..so it is a bit of a lotto .9 days is about the average i think ..be aware that some have had orders not turn up at all ...i wont order something of high value .in case of this

Oh wow. Hope mine turns up. Cheers buddy

@UKvapour i`ve had stuff in 9 days then next order took 14 days ..so it is a bit of a lotto .9 days is about the average i think ..be aware that some have had orders not turn up at all ...i wont order something of high value .in case of this

Same here del free so keep order around £25 if I want more than this order again next day

Back
Top Bottom