What's new

Faulty SUBOX kit (white)

The fogger v6 I bought from you months ago I broke 6 weeks ago I think you should replace it lol :-)

You'll be waiting a while - these vendors know nothing.

I burnt myself on a coil made from Stealthvape wire and he's still refusing to come over and cook me breakfast by way of apology.

I burnt myself on a coil made from Stealthvape wire and he's still refusing to come over and cook me breakfast by way of apology.

I'm alright with Blackhack as I buy one atty and he sends me two:-)

I bought a pack of coils from you, there were no instructions how to insert the coil and now my wife is pregnant!

Hey myepack, I bought some really crap mod off a dodgy looking geezer at a car boot sale last year, now it doesn't work! Why haven't you sent me a Brand new SX Mini M class, and a couple of nice tanks for free?...

Facepalm.jpg

jay74
...ash myepack is a highly regarded vender for the simple reason is that he cares about his customers and is always helpfull, now if he thought that it was faulty enough to warrent a new device the he would have 100% garenteed..... By the way ash.. That peanut butter juice i bought off you a few months ago it run out and i'm fecking well dissapointed as you did'nt tell me it would dissapear through vaping [emoji6]

That might be because you've told him he has to cook it naked while sporting a pony tail butt plug. :D

Oh hi! And I've got a white Subox from fasttech. I knew their battery doors were a bit dodgy. But I was still surprised to see mine had the same thing!!

Can you send me a replacement unit AND a refund with free RM 9am delivery?

Wink wink :)

Hey myepack, I bought some really crap mod off a dodgy looking geezer at a car boot sale last year, now it doesn't work! Why haven't you sent me a Brand new SX Mini M class, and a couple of nice tanks for free?...

View attachment 56075

Back
Top Bottom