What's new

Fed up of gurgly tanks!

Thanks for replies guys ,

Think I will give rebuildables a go. Seems time to jump in.

Went to local Vape shop today and tried one - very airy draw ? but been told this is adjustable ? concerned about this as my main gripe with pro tanks , nautilus was how airy the draw was !

I know - 70 tanks is extremely excessive ! :) Wanted to try as many tanks as i could !

Cheers

Lots of people go for a very airy draw so which are airy and which are tight is something quite well known. Why don't you start a thread called 'I want a dripper that is tight as a .........' And see what replies you get. :D

Right, but he's lying ... they gurgle too! :) Especially with the microcoil/cotton wick and no fluff method.
I've never had the girl's name or the Spheroid gurgle on me.

Besides which, gurgling is NOT a problem ... it's a parameter. At the opposite end of the scale is the dry hit. Everything in between is the fettling fun and games of wicking and the sweet spot that every tank system possesses.

Rachael - I almost spat out my coffee when I read that you've bought 70+ tanks in a year. SEVENTY??!!

I'm thinking that in 3 months I've used CE4 (x2), EVOD, PT3, MPT3 (x2), Aerotank ... then the rebuildables Russian 91%, Heron (x2), Spheroid, Rose and now waiting on a SQuape. Thirteen feels a tad excessive ... though I feel another Spheroid and a Flash-e-vape are on the horizon ... I just can't get my head around 70+. That's 6 every month ... how did you do that?

I wick mine like that all the time ... never had a gurgle .. or a dry hit :)

you are doing it wrong :D

Lots of people go for a very airy draw so which are airy and which are tight is something quite well known. Why don't you start a thread called 'I want a dripper that is tight as a .........' And see what replies you get. :D

"... as a duck's ..." oh forget it.

I'll probably differ here again: Zeus RBA. The A7 RBA is the same but with stainless steel drip-tip and more expensive. Air hole goes from bottom to the well and can be used for squonking as well as dripping. Never owned one and I'm going by Todd's youtube review but I have one coming from pink-mule.com But beware courier charge of 6 , 71 € nearly as much as the RBA itself. Reason for buying is an upgrade from 306 atomiser dripping and nevertheless I have to do it sooner or later. I hope I don't blow my nose off :)

Back
Top Bottom