What's new

FeV - outdated?

First I'll have to reach the 100 posts or so before I can do this, honestly I wouldn't know where to sell items like this...
The maker's forum on Facebook - it'd be snapped up before you can say "Skyline for sal...

Sadly it's not allowed to sell there
Apologies, I must have missed that change. There are a couple of high end sales groups still going I believe, but I left them an age ago. Maybe @Rob can give a couple of links?

Apologies, I must have missed that change. There are a couple of high end sales groups still going I believe, but I left them an age ago. Maybe @Rob can give a couple of links?
This would be very helpful! The atty itself is beautiful and performs very well but as I'm strictly vaping mtl these days I just feel that there are better ones. The Skyline performs best as a restricted DL imo

Might go down the road of buying a clone first. I have too much stuff laying around that's not used because it's just not for me. Wish I'd done the same before buying my Skyline...
I prefer that way, but I did a same mistake I have so many RTA what I spent a fortune, and now I just keeping them, because I just dont want to sell them for peanuts.

Back
Top Bottom