What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Ok lads, im now using it at 120w, taking 2 sec puffs and it seems much better .. thanks!

Right i am not the only one no doubt but i am starting to get a tad annoyed with you now. You just won't listen to good advice and you are doing things all wrong in the hope of being better than everyone on the cloud making.
so please listen to this and without sounding bossy do as you are told

First turn the wattage right down to 100 watts and take longer pulls this will create far more cloud than a 0.3 second pull.
Second Monday Morning when theres a vape shop open go there and buy yourself 3 Samsung 25r or 3 LGHE4 batteries. the 30q's you are using are more suited to using with a lot less wattage than you want to use them for, The pink 30q's could end up getting over stressed and lead to a your mod and b your face blowing up.
3rd stop thinking clouds are the only thing thats important, enjoying your vaping is important.
4th. Save yourself money by lowering the wattage as this will help your coils to last longer.
5th refrain from being ignorant and take the advice offered.

It is clear you don't know much about vaping and this is why so many are time and again telling you what's what.
None of us want you to have a bad experience, we don't want you to be ignorant either and certainly for vapings sake don't want you to get hurt because vaping gets a bad name instead of the person who just won't listen to sound advice.
This is not aimed as a rant at you it is an attempt to wake you up to the facts.
If you where a Football ref you would here a song that goes like this
"You don't know what your doing, you don't know what your doing"

Look at the mathematics in what i am saying here 350 watts times 0.3 would equal just under 120, 100 watts time 5 equals 500 which is more so vaping at 100 watts for 5 seconds creates more cloud than 350watts for 0.3.
Although there will be other things to take into the sum it might make you think about things and realise it sort of makes sense and the 350 watts is also drying your cotton before it can rewick and keep up hence the burnt coils the juice may also be burning with such temperature .
Higher wattage will not always mean extra clouds. Bigger clouds can be achived by better coils which you don't get in a stock coil, So need to be purpose built beside that you are more than likely vaping at home mostly so where is the competition ? Vaping is not meant to be a competative sport it's meant to be an enjoyable alternative to smoking, clearly its not enjoyable with burnt coils 0.3 second pulls and no knowledge of what your doing so pretty please with sugar on top listen to advice.
If I could give 1000 likes to this post I would, very sound advice

Richy

I am taking on board what you lot say, i tried lowering the watts and taking longer puffs but its not as effective as the higher watts?
Try taking a longer puff ie fill as much of your lungs as possible. I know from experience that it is as effective, another thing you may want to consider is using a 100% vg liquid. go buy some 72mg nicotine in VG a bottle of VG and go buy some concentrated flavour by Real Flavours. mix your own liquid using the 3 products do have a look at what % of the flavour to use. using the 3 ingredients will give you a 100% vg liquid and this will produce the densist clouds possible Real flavours concentrates are in VG others are mostly in pg which gives less density heres a link for real flavours
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/129-real-flavours

Whats the reason behind better batteries? safety? Surely samsung batteries are good enough?
The amp rating on Samsung 30q is not as high as Samsung 25r or LG HE4. so trying to pull to much power from 30Q will give more chance of the 30Q over heating and once you get to that point you will either set fire to the batteries mod and more importantly your face. they may even explode so think of others around you if that where to happen they could get hurt. I and others give advice and you always seem to question it which is ok but surely by now you should know we have the Knowledge you don't and we are trying to educate you.

Whats the reason behind better batteries? safety? Surely samsung batteries are good enough?
Watch this but you need to know that the truth was the users where to blame for themself the dangers of using the wrong batteries or the wrong coils and not listening to good advice

Back
Top Bottom