What's new

First attempt at a drip tip

Ditto :) beaming

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Pretty elite oooooh yesss, heard theres a table being made for the "1st 20" to sit at, ready for the next vape expo.

Its made of twisted kanthal and is set with diamond encrusted drippers and onyx drip tips. Which we can use if we want.

Theres also a by-law to ensure we are all treated with the respect we deserve - we get free passes to the ambrosia factory and will always be addressed as sire or mmmmmme lady.

We are also being gifted trained magpies to fetch shineys for us.

Honest.

Pretty elite oooooh yesss, heard theres a table being made for the "1st 20" to sit at, ready for the next vape expo.

Its made of twisted kanthal and is set with diamond encrusted drippers and onyx drip tips. Which we can use if we want.

Theres also a by-law to ensure we are all treated with the respect we deserve - we get free passes to the ambrosia factory and will always be addressed as sire or mmmmmme lady.

We are also being gifted trained magpies to fetch shineys for us.

Honest.

Don't forget the bottomless dripper bottles filled with the most expensive oak barrel, 2 year steeped juice made from nectar and the milk of mink!

Literally more excited than I have ever been!!

Until he sets the price at £100! Limited edition numbered 1-20.

Until he sets the price at £100! Limited edition numbered 1-20.

I heard £1000 mentioned! Got 3grand saved just in case :)

Forgot to add in earlier comment the price will be £13.00 inclusive of PayPal fees and 1st class signed for postage.

Forgot to add in earlier comment the price will be £13.00 inclusive of PayPal fees and 1st class signed for postage.

Bargain! I will take 76! Each a different colour and shape please lol

Seriously though! Beautiful tips at a great price, sir you will go far :)

That is a great price for the amount of work it must take to turn and polish them by hand.

Back
Top Bottom