What's new

First mesh build.

Lol. Just watched and done that. I found a brush handle that’s 6.9mm, which is just right for bending the mesh. Now I’m waiting for the muji to break in.
But the mesh still comes in @.125 not .16. I’ve even tested with the terminal wire clips that come with my Coilmaster 521 Tab. Same reading, .13. No biggie, just wondering why.

anyway. I’m off to find SS mesh. I think Temp control, at least at first, may be wise for me.
I got the "chill "mesh on mine it's reading 0.11 go fiigure ....enjoy mate

I got the "chill "mesh on mine it's reading 0.11 go fiigure ....enjoy mate
It’s coming. The whole thing is totally new, to me. SMRT is the only mesh I’ve built before.
Thank for your help.

Lol. Just watched and done that. I found a brush handle that’s 6.9mm, which is just right for bending the mesh. Now I’m waiting for the muji to break in.
But the mesh still comes in @.125 not .16. I’ve even tested with the terminal wire clips that come with my Coilmaster 521 Tab. Same reading, .13. No biggie, just wondering why.

anyway. I’m off to find SS mesh. I think Temp control, at least at first, may be wise for me.

Supplied bending rod is 6mm to form the mesh. In my experience the Extreme is the worst for gunking up and varying resistance. SS mesh works well on a DNA C in Replay mode, can be hit or miss in pure TC. Just to confirm, is that the Profile 1.5 RDA as the OG doesn't accept the larger mesh.

Supplied bending rod is 6mm to form the mesh. In my experience the Extreme is the worst for gunking up and varying resistance. SS mesh works well on a DNA C in Replay mode, can be hit or miss in pure TC. Just to confirm, is that the Profile 1.5 RDA as the OG doesn't accept the larger mesh.
No. It’s a V1, as far as I know.
I got it just to play with, really.

Could be manufacturing tolerance, if you want to raise it a little then you can trim a little off the width of the mesh (not the length, if you trim the length it lowers it).

No. It’s a V1, as far as I know.
I got it just to play with, really.

3 rows of airholes? If it's the og Extreme, Turbo & Chill are too big. The og takes 16x6.8mm strips, the Extreme etc are 1x8.5mm. Could explain why resistance is out and vape is poor. The airflow won't be right for the taller mesh causing hotspots on the crown of the bend.

3 rows of airholes? If it's the og Extreme, Turbo & Chill are too big. The og takes 16x6.8mm strips, the Extreme etc are 1x8.5mm. Could explain why resistance is out and vape is poor. The airflow won't be right for the taller mesh causing hotspots on the crown of the bend.
No, two rows of five holes. Does it actually say 1.5 anywhere on the atty?

No, two rows of five holes. Does it actually say 1.5 anywhere on the atty?
It's on the box, small label
IMG_20191122_170938.jpg
nothing on the atty to say 1.5.
IMO it's the only Profile that failed, airflow only kisses the top of the bend. Works if you go lower power but not a patch on the og or RDTA.

Didn’t come with a box. But, from research, it’s a 1.5 not a 1, D’Ho.
I appreciate your time @nwhornet .
No probs bud, happy to help. I've got all the Profiles so know a little bit about them and happy to help others get a good experience. As said the 1.5 isn't my favourite but it's usable. Would def recommend the RDTA or OG if you can find it and if you want a warmer vape look for the Clapton mesh.

Back
Top Bottom