What's new

First RBA

Beardman78

Hey there,
I’m looking to buy my first RBA. I’m a fan of MTL. Right now, I’ve got tanks like the Bi2hop RTA, Cthulhu Artemis, Valor, and Pandora V1.
Each of these tanks has a pin of either 1 mm or 1.2 mm. I’m a customer at the tisvapo shop, and they’ve got the following RBAs available:
  • Vapesnail by Snail
  • Kayfun BB
  • Opia RBA
  • PsycRBA
  • Husaria Stm
  • Lynk Eden
  • Rubik
All of them are from SXK.
I’m a big fan of dessert flavors and tobacco blends with extras (cream, pistachio, rum, whiskey).
The shop recommended the Kayfun ball to me. I see that preferences might vary in England.
Could you help me pick one?

Best regards from the Netherlands.

Last edited:
google translate

Hi I would like to buy my first RBA. I use the MTL (mouth-to-lung) vaping style. I currently have tanks like Bi2hop RTA, Cthulhu Artemis, Valor, and Pandora V1. Each of these tanks has a 1 mm or 1.2 mm mandrel. I am a customer of the tisvapo store and the following RBAs are available there: Vapesnail Snail Kayfun BB Opia RBA PsycRBA Hussars Stm Lynk Eden Rubik All of them are from SXK I love dessert flavors and tobacco mixes with additives (cream, pistaccio, rum, whiskey). In the store, they recommended me a Kayfun ball. I see that there may be different preferences in England. Could you help me choose? With greetings from the Netherlands.

Back
Top Bottom