What's new

Fizz pop

Now if a company came up with a perfect Fizzy koolada Base I'd buy the shit out of that ;)

At least if all else fails I can have boring plain lemon ,grapefruit etc

A bit of an after thought I wanted to add. I remember a similar thread a few years ago and a tip given by "Colonal Booms". He said Tartaric acid is a good thing to use to get the fizzy effect. I think I remember @Mr Ripple mentioning that before too?

Also, around 2015 there was a great Lemon Sherbet flavour by a company called "Nanny Bakes" and "Fantasy Fudge", when they went out of business I tried maybe 20 other Lemon Sherbet flavours to try to find something as good. DV Lemon Sherbet was the one that I settled with. It's lovely stuff.

Interesting thread this ladies and gents. VTA Fizzy Sherbert with Flavorah Citrus Soda give’s the impression of fizz for me, also the SSA Cola does too but I need to experiment with that more. I’m going to have to try that Crystal Labs Fizz Base so long as there’s no coolant in it as I find it mutes other flavours. I don’t vape menthols very often only when I have a cold and much prefer a nice custard or bakery recipe.

Back
Top Bottom