What's new

Fizz pop

I haven't tried that one but I've spent quite a long time chasing the fizzy mouth feel we get from pops. Fizzy sweets and pops generally use malic acid, that's also what's used in "TFA Sour" but in my experience malic acid doesn't have the same fizzy effect in vapour as it does in things we drink and eat. People seem to rate "VTA Shherbet" as being quite good but I haven't tried it yet.

I once asked an eliquid manufacturer that's rated highly on potv for advice or tips on how to get the fizzy effect because he's nailed it with some of his eliquids. I'm sure he won't mind me showing his reply here:

A combination of lots of flavours make up the fizzy element to the flavour really. It’s not additives dude! I have tried lots of different additives that is supposed to add fizz and they are all bollocks, none of them work and most of them are menthol based too. Just a case of playing around trying bits and bobs of other flavours and how they pair together is the best way in my opinion".

I suspect your best bet is playing around with Lemon, Green Apple and other tangy flavours to get something a little sour which I think can trick the taste buds into perceiving it as fizzy.

I haven't tried that one but I've spent quite a long time chasing the fizzy mouth feel we get from pops. Fizzy sweets and pops generally use malic acid, that's also what's used in "TFA Sour" but in my experience malic acid doesn't have the same fizzy effect in vapour as it does in things we drink and eat. People seem to rate "VTA Shherbet" as being quite good but I haven't tried it yet.

I once asked an eliquid manufacturer that's rated highly on potv for advice or tips on how to get the fizzy effect because he's nailed it with some of his eliquids. I'm sure he won't mind me showing his reply here:

I suspect your best bet is playing around with Lemon, Green Apple and other tangy flavours to get something a little sour which I think can trick the taste buds into perceiving it as fizzy.
Thank you x the thought of menthol anywhere near me and I’m gagging so definitely need to look deeper x

I suggest trying the mentioned VTA Sherbet first and if that doesn't cut it try blending some citrus type flavours in with whatever you want to make fizzy at low percentages, so low that you'll hardly taste them but still get a little of the sour effect. A few suggestions that taste great to me and definitely give you a sour tangy taste are FLV Lemonade, FA Lemon Sicily and Capella Green Apple. Good luck.

While i absolutely have no issue helping anyone out with this, i reckon this question is best left to some of the other vendors, purely on the grounds of ive never messed with any fizzy additives!

some people say our colas are like fizzy, but that is i highly suspect mostly psychological because the flavour tastes like it should be fizzy.

and that i think is part of the battle in trying to obtain fizzy.

i have spotted this in my searching powerful sour by capella, this might be worth a purchase for me to try as well as the vta sherbet , might help cut the sweet taste .
To be fair i have just presumed its a fizz additive that i feel/taste .

While i absolutely have no issue helping anyone out with this, i reckon this question is best left to some of the other vendors, purely on the grounds of ive never messed with any fizzy additives!

some people say our colas are like fizzy, but that is i highly suspect mostly psychological because the flavour tastes like it should be fizzy.

and that i think is part of the battle in trying to obtain fizzy.
Thanks for replying with input @ZT I can confirm your colas seeming fizzy. The Cola, Orange and Humquat one does for sure. I suspect it's a sour taste tricking us though :)

i have spotted this in my searching powerful sour by capella, this might be worth a purchase for me to try as well as the vta sherbet , might help cut the sweet taste .
To be fair i have just presumed its a fizz additive that i feel/taste .

I suspect it'll be crap, Sam. Please let me know how it goes if you try it though. I think I summed it up well in my first message. Either find a concentrate that is dedicated to the flavour you want, and fingers crossed they're good eliquid mixers or try blending citrus flavours at small percentages until they give the sour / fake fizzy sensation you want. I don't think it's possible to have a fizzy eliquid but a well made sour one does a good job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom