What's new

Fogstar discount code

giphy.gif
Quick question for you. The battery pack cells on there - I’m guessing these are perfect for putting into battery packs for on the go charging? Was thinking of getting a couple of 3500mah for my pb2 to take away.
I obviously wouldn’t use them in a mod but just wanted to make sure I was on the right track

Quick question for you. The battery pack cells on there - I’m guessing these are perfect for putting into battery packs for on the go charging? Was thinking of getting a couple of 3500mah for my pb2 to take away.

I obviously wouldn’t use them in a mod but just wanted to make sure I was on the right track
In theory yeah, just the pb2 is capable of putting out either 1amp or 2amp, and at 2a it might negate the the extra capacity of the 3500, will double check and let you know, what will you be charging with it?

In theory yeah, just the pb2 is capable of putting out either 1amp or 2amp, and at 2a it might negate the the extra capacity of the 3500, will double check and let you know, what will you be charging with it?
Mostly iPhones and GoPro batteries. I’ll be taking 18650’s for my mods separately.

Mostly iPhones and GoPro batteries. I’ll be taking 18650’s for my mods separately.
ah just for topping up things on the go then
yeah the 3500s are the best for it.

soz about that taking so long to reply forgot to post it lol

how you getting on with the dotmod aio ?

Back
Top Bottom