What's new

Discount code, legion of vapers.

Moses

Postman
I went to place a order last night and remembered there was a discount code on here for the above online retailer. I entered the said code and it is not recognised, has anyone else had this problem. Or does anyone know a discount code that works for them please.

It’s not a lot of use that code, excludes existing offers, which is pretty much their entire stock :hmm:

Ohhh maybe that's the reason why it didn't work. Just keeps saying that the code isn't recognised.

Ohhh maybe that's the reason why it didn't work. Just keeps saying that the code isn't recognised.

Yeah, a bit daft, it should say can't be used on this, unless of course it really doesn't exist at all.

Yeah it`s a bit of a swizz to say everything on their site is already discounted but they are pretty keen on price, sharp on delivery and very helpful when something goes tits up.

They've always been good with me, but they're a bit random in general - remember that weird offer on energy drinks? Just a tenner a can, lol.

There a great service and have always helped me when Ive needed it. Just a shame I couldn't get a discount on stuff. Everyone loves a discount, especially nowadays

Back
Top Bottom