What's new

For the love of Corolla

Given the choice I'd ditch the blue bits but other than that it's a good'un. Works far better for me than that damn Pioneer :S

Given the choice I'd ditch the blue bits but other than that it's a good'un. Works far better for me than that damn Pioneer :S

did it not come with the stainless top cap? i keep the stainless one on mine and a more sensible mouthpiece.

I took the blue bits off and put one of these tips on and it was really good.
Seemed a shame to run it like that though.
Maybe i was being snobish thinking more about looks than flavour.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9632275

9632275-1.jpg

Would you like a wood set?

Me and Crewella have a load because we had to buy a load .... I have 2 sets of the bluey grey colour (as seen in my haster mod review) and 2 red also..

I think crew might have a spare green set?

I expect one of us could sort you out for a couple of quid + postage if you wanted.

mine is an ultron as well. it has a green marble effect top cap and a stainless one.

they came in a load of variants, you only get one in the box though, I suspect that metal top was bought extra, I got mine from M-Vapes, the guy who makes the snazzy mods now.

ah, ok. mine was from a swap with @rew . maybe he’d got an extra cap for it.

I expect so, you could buy the tanks with metal rings, they had them on FT, but I don't think you could buy the swirly resin rings separate anywhere. I never saw them anyway... just the wood and metal as after accessories.

Would you like a wood set?

Me and Crewella have a load because we had to buy a load .... I have 2 sets of the bluey grey colour (as seen in my haster mod review) and 2 red also..

I think crew might have a spare green set?

I expect one of us could sort you out for a couple of quid + postage if you wanted.

That would be great thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom