What's new

For the love of Corolla

I have to say the description for this nectar is a bit baffling...

Dripper copletely disassembled for ease of maintenance and washing, the thrust is adjusted to "California", actually from Nactar was only blowing principle and disign of the upper platform.

I have to say the description for this nectar is a bit baffling...
English is not there forte. The vector was I believe developed with bf in mind as they moved the airflow from under coil to side on. The nectar is better but squonking needs care.
I beleive the vector had a the fill port like the corolla and they made a 24mm vector too which rather missed the point.
I'd definitely recommend trying one from ft but check the reviews as it uses few o rings and the poorly made ones can be leaky.
I love mine.

You are bang on there .... this deck is basically identical to the Corolla V1 deck, it even has the same screws! ... only real difference is the massive fill hole, is there a bung for that?

View attachment 150260
I've had a nectar for ages but only twigged that they had borrowed a little bit when I saw your pics. To be honest the corolla will do the job better in tank form but the nectar micro with some diy makes a great squonky version. I know your moving away from squirting up the bottom but handy for anyone mtl who like a little bottom action.

Ooooh!! Never even heard of Ameripoint Nectar before, so maybe the Corolla is a clone??
I thought of using "Sugru" or silver solder to close down airflow holes, but haven't experimented yet.
I do like the Corolla, but would prefer a larger tank.
I get through 10ml+ a day at less than 20w, and filling the Corona is a bit of a faff for all day vaping

nah it's not a clone ... but there's defo some inspiration there for the airflow outlets under the coil.

nah it's not a clone ... but there's defo some inspiration there for the airflow outlets under the coil.
Yeah definitely borrowed the whole design and adjusted it. This may be why the corrolla came to an abrupt end. Perhaps ameripoint put in a copyright claim for sales outside China.
I thought sxk had found gold and it would become a huge seller. Great design , great quality and reasonable price. Able to wick even the higher vg juice it seemed like the rta version of the naitilus. I bet there's a cease and desist on it.

what coil/power are you using @keepitgoin ?

10+ ml in a day?!
I use a 1.2-1.5 oHm coill, between 16 and 22 watts. I've been experimenting with a 0.6 oHm coil at 18-22 watts, and my consumption is similar.
I Vape DIY @14/12mg(ish). Yep, I'm almost constantly Vaping, unless my hands are busy. I smoked from being 11 years old, and in my later years of smoking constantly had a fag in my mouth, or in my hands. Habits are hard to break I find!
When I smoked I was smoking rollies and getting through 100g++ a week, so I'm not too bothered about 10ml+ a day, but am beginning to think I could cut my nicotine down and still be a happy Vaper!!

Just to add to this, I love the Corolla too (and probably have most of the old bits of Corolla Simon didn't want/need!). I always knew I'd like it, but it did take me a while to try it! :D

I tend to use it with a 1.3-1.5 ohm plain kanthal microcoil, and at 10-11 watts. Less than half a hole open on each side (which I prefer to the single hole option).

Back
Top Bottom