What's new

Franky has been cloned

I got a bottle of CM Spiced in my Xmas box, and it's taunting me already. I don't really want a plastic mod, of any description, but I suspect CM could change that later. (Must hide phone).

I got a bottle of CM Spiced in my Xmas box, and it's taunting me already. I don't really want a plastic mod, of any description, but I suspect CM could change that later. (Must hide phone).
Just snap your bank cards and get the misses to change your PayPal log in, you'll be fine!

Ordered a franky +sxk Hadaly +5 spare bottles + 2 different types of Claptons.......oh and a case for my pico... Probably get them in time for Easter. Lol

Oh FFS I hate Christmas ........ I'm an e-pipe vaper at heart, I don't sub-ohm, I don't drip, I don't squonk and I don't like plastic ......... and even I'm looking at this!!! :P

Damn...... You're missing out....
Honestly I'm not! Probably because of where I started, with e-pipes, but sub-ohm just ruined all my favourite flavours and dripping was far too messy and needy and irritating. I retired gratefully back to MTL tanks! :D

If it came in gold I probably would!! :P
41teYjoaXyL._SY300_.jpg

Easily sorted ;)

Back
Top Bottom