What's new

Franky has been cloned

Honestly I'm not! Probably because of where I started, with e-pipes, but sub-ohm just ruined all my favourite flavours and dripping was far too messy and needy and irritating. I retired gratefully back to MTL tanks! :D
Oh crewella. No leaks, large juice tanks and eye wateringly good mtl vaping plus fine woods and 510s and switches in brass or rose gold or what your heart desires.
I will leave this link here and say no more.
http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Svapiamo-18650-Squonk-Box-mod-168-P2405.aspx

Honestly I'm not! Probably because of where I started, with e-pipes, but sub-ohm just ruined all my favourite flavours and dripping was far too messy and needy and irritating. I retired gratefully back to MTL tanks! :D

Oh crewella. No leaks, large juice tanks and eye wateringly good mtl vaping plus fine woods and 510s and switches in brass or rose gold or what your heart desires.
I will leave this link here and say no more.
http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Svapiamo-18650-Squonk-Box-mod-168-P2405.aspx
^^^^this. You can still mesh a dripper for mtl [emoji6]

Whatever helps you sleep at night :)

I just had a moment of hungover madness and cancelled my red one and ordered it in white [emoji52]

Yeah seen the white... Contemplating getting a second to swap doors. I've got a black one coming

According to John Bold's Facebook page he's recalled all the Frankenskull clones he's sold due to the battery venting/melting issue. He goes into detail how the insulators were beefed up but the problem still exists in a small number of devices and he's not comfortable with people having a potential bomb in their pocket that he sold them.

Dunno if they're the same as the FT clones though.

According to John Bold's Facebook page he's recalled all the Frankenskull clones he's sold due to the battery venting/melting issue. He goes into detail how the insulators were beefed up but the problem still exists in a small number of devices and he's not comfortable with people having a potential bomb in their pocket that he sold them.

Dunno if they're the same as the FT clones though.
He spent ages arguing that his wouldn't have an issue as his were from a different source and had 2 l's
Are we talking about the insulation of the 510? Good job I've a couple around here.

Back
Top Bottom