What's new

Franky has been cloned

Just spotted that All the Franky clones on FT have correct spelling. They must've updated the pics. Here's hoping they will all have the better insulators too

mine is leaving hong kong according to tracking now the wait to see how good or crappy it is

mine is leaving hong kong according to tracking now the wait to see how good or crappy it is
Mine is set for shipping out on the 30 th. Didn't want the full kit, ordered an SXKHadaly.. Waiting on stock of spare bottles. You'll get yours before me so keep us posted Stu.

Mine is set for shipping out on the 30 th. Didn't want the full kit, ordered an SXKHadaly.. Waiting on stock of spare bottles. You'll get yours before me so keep us posted Stu.
Exact same boat as you mate waiting on spare bottles

well the tracking hasnt updated yet it said it was leaving the 27th and the arrival date is tomorrow the 30th which seems abit weird to me 3 day to get from hk to the uk. i just went for the full kit but if the atties is abit pish i have a o atty clone sitting here to go on it. i had the sxk halady did`nt like it that much not sure what it was but i prefer the o atty. the haladay is easier to coil but something about it i could`nt get my head around i may get another one sometime and try again

Exact same boat as you mate waiting on spare bottles
I cancelled the extra bottles coz everything else was ready to ship. Reordered the bottles and some drip tips bottles say 7 days again ffs

@Addymk2 They did say the order might be split on Tuesday if all item weren't in stock. But when I saw 7 days again I cancelled

Back
Top Bottom